FL Highway Patrol > Miami PD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mercury[BKM] View Post
    yeah nothing is going to happen to the cop that got pulled over, a few laughs at the station, extra duty, and that ticket will be dismissed.

if anything, the female state trooper is going to end up losing her job, be harassed by every cop's cop out there, and generally have her family life in an uproar from officers who are taking revenge on what she did.

my dad was a VERY corrupt badge heavy police officer for 30 years (parents are divorced, i didnt live with him) and those guys stick together no matter what.. ie planting evidence, beating the shit out of people, and general thugging.

I sent him this video and he just laughed, and was like yeah... that state trooper is going to be in for the ride of her life
    such an appropriate response from public servants in a position of power...
    BRUTE

Comment

just the system, it sucks... one of the reasons why police cars are equipped with cameras these days, its all that can really police the police and force them to act right when in front of their vehicles.

if she has a family though, they'll be targeted and delayed for all types of stuff. Full vehicle searches becaue "it matches a description of, etc etc

imagine shes driving to work in her civillian vehicle, and is pulled over and has her car searched for the better part of an hour, and then she is late to work.... countless times,
      she'll lose her job just for being late that much.

sure she can file a harassment case against the pd, BUT she is a cop and that is very taboo to do, and it'll come up when her review comes up, or she may just be put on station duties (IE Farva) and pulled from the road entirely.

the system doesn't like cops who are rats
      I can run Auto Checks on VINs for tips/donations:
      PM me VIN(s) and I'll get you ALL the public recorded info that I have available.
      paypal as gift to Mike@benzinkrieg.com

Information/Request sticky thread for Vehicle History Reports
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=216119

Comment

Its hard not to get mad after hearing what you say Mercury. We have too many 3rd world elements in our government

Comment

But wasn't it the trooper's own department that released the tape? I really got a feeling you are seeing the results of some department battling, and this is just adding fuel to the fire. I could imagine the rest of her department saying, "that'll teach them townies.."
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
          X