Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COD: Modern Warfare 3

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE PLAYING, POST YOUR PSN/XBOX ID'S
    PSN - Nairbtron - Say you're from r3v.. I don't friend random ass people.

So, MW3 comes out in like.. 3 days. If there is a thread on this already, IDGAF. There is a BF3 thread, so why not a MW3 thread..

Is anyone else excited for this? I really liked playing MW2 and still do occasionally.. Unfortunately, I play on console (I know PC is king, I just don't have one at the moment.)

Anyway.. here are some great videos I've found.

Cool teaser video..

This is basically an overview of the kits you will be able to have.. PAUSE IT if you want to be able to read shit.. he basically skims everything.

Overview from the developers.. forgive the 1337hax title, don't know what the hell it is..

From what I've seen and read online, this game looks like it is going to be very competitive.. I am liking the changes the developers have made, and I hope they can prevent all of the lame fucking hacking that plagues MW2 right now..
    My 1991 318is Progression Thread

I'll be on 360...going on Monday at midnight! GavtronZERO is my tag. Can't wait!

Comment

PSN Username: McDeadly
      450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

PSN MMM_Sauce. Like Nairb I don't friend randoms, so say you're from here.
        88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
        We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Xbox- DUBonAIR

Comment

has anyone ever been to a COD midnight release? How insane does it get? I've been for other games and hasnt been too bad but don't feel like waiting for more than an hr lol
            03' E46 M3--TCKline S/A 400F 450R -- OEM 19's-- DINAN software--330d SSK--ZHP knob
            Future mods -- headers/exhaust, 4.10 diff, 18" ARC-8's :hitler:

91' 318i --coilovers-- skid plate--
            Future mods--new paint--E46 seats--

Comment

wow this looks pretty fucking lame like every other call of duty game.

Also anyone else notice this game attracts 15 year old kids on who scream n*gger into the mic every 5 seconds? it truly is the icing on the cake.
              Originally posted by HarryPotter
              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                wow this looks pretty fucking lame like every other call of duty game.

Also anyone else notice this game attracts 15 year old kids on who scream n*gger into the mic every 5 seconds? it truly is the icing on the cake.
                long live battlefield ;)

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

I'll be playing it on PC.

Looking forward to hardcore sabotage/S&D etc gameplay.

That being said I think I'll be buying BF3 whenever I get around to building a "new" computer.

Comment

Originally posted by e30jr88 View Post
                    has anyone ever been to a COD midnight release? How insane does it get? I've been for other games and hasnt been too bad but don't feel like waiting for more than an hr lol
                    I went to the one for black ops, and it was fairly intense. Once the clock rolled past midnight, it didn't take very long to get the game even with all the people there.

Comment

I'll be getting it. xbox 360

itz activ3

Comment

Also went to the black ops one. thought it would be cool talking to people excited for the game, but it was just a bunch a bunch of 15 year olds with their mommies buying the game for them. I probably wont go for MW3.

I did wait about an hour after midnight until i got the game. Also waited about an hour before.

Expect to wait an hour and a half for a normal sized line.

Comment

I'll buy it after work, on Tuesday.
                          1985 BMW 325e
                          1997 BMW M3/4/5
                          2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Went to best buy at midnight for mw2. Was pretty cool, but I had no idea pc guys didn't have to reserve games. I walked up gave them my reservation thingy and they didn't even know they made it for pc. Took them 30 minutes to find it in the back. When I went to walk out the guard at the door thought I stole a DVD lol.

For black ops, I went to game stop - walked right past the huge reservation line and purchased a pc version with no problem. The look on the Xbox bros faces we're priceless lol.

Comment

i wish i had the moneys.

Comment

Working...
                              X