This is Hot Chicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laura View Post
    There is a difference between being "thick" and being overweight or "fat". None of the chicks on the last two pages or so are fat. They're real women with curves. They all look very healthy and their weight fits their body style. It may not be your type, but quit being a dick about it.
    Thick is a friendly way of saying fat, it means you have excess fat clinging to your body, which is not healthy in many cases. These girls with guts are not healthy, not matter how you slice it. Then again, I'm not saying some of those twigs are healthy either, cause its not.

I'm not against fat girls, but people that try to push off obesity as being "ok" just pisses me right the fuck off.
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

No, its, like, fucking science, man. Guts and extra fat barely contained by an XXL shirt and 45/32 pants is not healthy no matter how much you talk, whine, or complain.
        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

I just don't understand why there's so much arguing.

Last edited by CreamE30; 11-22-2011, 08:37 AM. Reason: my bad...
          <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
          unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
            Thick is a friendly way of saying fat, it means you have excess fat clinging to your body, which is not healthy in many cases. These girls with guts are not healthy, not matter how you slice it. Then again, I'm not saying some of those twigs are healthy either, cause its not.

I'm not against fat girls, but people that try to push off obesity as being "ok" just pisses me right the fuck off.
            I haven't seen an obese person on this link yet... look below for refrence
            Click image for larger version

Name:	b196491138.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	7136823

if you don't like whats being posted...
            lol... stop clicking on the link then you mambi pambi...
            No bodys forcing you to like or look...

There's nothing more that pleases me in the world than fighting for the right for educated people like you to give you opinion.
            Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 11-21-2011, 11:00 PM.
            https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

May I suggest Mr Monkey Madness that you start a thread call " hot thick women " and you and all the other guys that like that body style can surf both threads and those of us who don't will just have to suffer with this one thread.

Or you could just continue and force those of us that do not find it appealing to deal with it.

Comment

Well you can't please everybody..

post what you like or suffer...

I and what seems like the majority like whats up. if you don't than post what you like. It's not hard...

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                  Well you can't please everybody..

post what you like or suffer...

I and what seems like the majority like whats up. if you don't than post what you like. It's not hard...

Yes we should all be forced to look at thick chicks because you guys can't be bothered to open a new thread. I can understand why that is hard to comprehend after some fat chick has been on top of you causing a lack of oxygen.

I and others have been seeing quite a bit of what we like, but we must suffer because you thick headed, mouth breathing, window lickers can't find the new thread button.

Makes absolute sense, thanks for helping out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                    Yes we should all be forced to look at thick chicks because you guys can't be bothered to open a new thread. I can understand why that is hard to comprehend after some fat chick has been on top of you causing a lack of oxygen.

I and others have been seeing quite a bit of what we like, but we must suffer because you thick headed, mouth breathing, window lickers can't find the new thread button.

Makes absolute sense, thanks for helping out.
                    haha this is why I love R3V

No Hard feeling... I love you...

ps. dont knock licking windows..

Comment

I like them all skinny and curvy....:up:

Name:	vargaedit.jpg
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	7136824

Name:	IMG_1567mmcrop.jpg
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	7136825

Name:	ErinM_9170EditSM.jpg
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	7136826

Name:	257539_10150217122568823_524638822_7359688_2810349_o.jpg
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	7136827

Name:	334547_286299554716997_100000108641808_1358897_653613639_o.jpg
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	7136828

Comment

CreamE30 delete your 4th pic down. Janderson doesn't want any nudity... (including back shots)

Gotta respect his rules or this thread will be taken down!
                        :)
                        Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                        All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Name:	3248a.jpg
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	7136829

Don't get too excited.. Shes a plus size girl...yucky...

Name:	retrolovelyBW.jpg
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	7136830

Name:	Stairway0403copy.jpg
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	7136831

Name:	Vintage04.jpg
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	7136832

Name:	vivakitchen.jpg
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	7136833

Comment

Anyone ever watch Bitchin' Kitchen?

She isn't the hottest woman out there, but she makes coking a lot more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                              May I suggest Mr Monkey Madness that you start a thread call " hot thick women " and you and all the other guys that like that body style can surf both threads and those of us who don't will just have to suffer with this one thread.

Or you could just continue and force those of us that do not find it appealing to deal with it.
                              Please. I'd very much not to have to scroll through the thick women aspect of this thread, especially when it starts to dominate. The first few pages - HD fit chicks? All over that, but don't confuse it with women who have more muscle than most men, those need to get the fuck out also. But I won't argue over the issue because this thread needs women, women like found on this site:

It took a good amount of time from studying for an exam last week.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet
                                What about all the anorexic women that have been posted, like I want to be able to count all the bones in the human body while having sex. Get over it.

Make your own thread with thick chicks in the title, you won't have to look at fit women and we won't have to look at fat disgusting slobs.

Example, hot and fit,

Disgusting fat body,

Why is it so hard, you won't have to look at what you don't like and those of us who find the thickness unappealing won't have to look at them. Those that like both will have two threads of women to look at. It's win-win unless you guys would rather argue than look at what you like.

Like I said before, window lickers.

Comment

Working...
                                X