This is Hot Chicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet lawd.....

I would lick honey off her until I went into diabetic shock...

Comment

Comment

^ easy on the anime....never mind, you have already gone too far. Have a happy lonely life.

Last edited by woodisgood; 07-08-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

"I wanna see da boat movie"
          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

here's some more kate upton to prove my point of her being blahhhhhh

she's gettin bigger by the minute.

Comment

^^That first pic destroyed what love I had left for Kate. Cute as hell....nice tits....but thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                here's some more kate upton to prove my point of her being blahhhhhh
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

her ass is growing a second ass under it LOL

Comment

5/10 would not bang.
                    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

she needs to workout..from what I've observed, girls metabolisms slow down QUICK after 18.
                      it's all downhill from there unless they hit them ellipticals

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                        she needs to workout..from what I've observed, girls metabolisms slow down QUICK after 18.
                        it's all downhill from there unless they hit them ellipticals
                        truth. i have a clause in my relationship that my g/f needs to go to the gym as many hours as i do. Granted its only like 4 hr a week, but it keeps them curves from turning into rolls.

Comment

she use to be skinny but all she eats is fast food. Dude if I have that rule of a girl work out as much as me there's no way it would work unless they were some fitness model. I'm at gym atleast 6 hours a week

Comment

You know what they say, if you want to see what your girl will look like in 20 years, check out their mom.

My wife has a hot mom. ;)

Which reminds me, she keeps bugging me to do a photo shoot with her so she can be in the "hot chicks thread". She reads it over my shoulder all the time.
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              You know what they say, if you want to see what your girl will look like in 20 years, check out their mom.

Which reminds me, she keeps bugging me to do a photo shoot with her so she can be in the "hot chicks thread". She reads it over my shoulder all the time.
                              deffiently this, that's why the girl i'm hangin with has a skinny hot mom.

Comment

Originally posted by exodus_2pt0 View Post
                                you know what they say, if you want to see what your girl will look like in 20 years, check out their mom.

which reminds me, she keeps bugging me to do a photo shoot with her so she can be in the "hot chicks thread". She reads it over my shoulder all the time.

picture please......

Comment

Working...
                                X