No announcement yet.

R3V Students thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody go to san Diego state? Just graduated from there but thinking about going back for a master's

Comment

Leaving tomorrow for a Road trip from SoCal back to Troy, NY for school. Should be a nice road trip, but Jesus where did the summer go...
      '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
        Leaving tomorrow for a Road trip from SoCal back to Troy, NY for school. Should be a nice road trip, but Jesus where did the summer go...
        Holy ravioli that's quite a roadtrip for school!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by ramielman View Post
          Anybody go to san Diego state? Just graduated from there but thinking about going back for a master's
          ucsd breh breh.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Just finished my EMT Nationals and got my Ambu-Cert.
            Had to move, so I couldn't go to CSULB anymore and got dumped back into Community College cause I didn't have enough units to transfer. Got a Nutrition class after not having any classes this semester due to poor registration date; this means my next semesters registration date will be held and I'll get an even earlier one to get some Medical transfer pre-reqs out of the way

Life was really sucking for a while, but now its all starting to look up :)

Comment

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
              You go to RPI?

Now a 318ti

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                Study Rule # 1: Don't go on r3v.
                Ha!

This is my first semester back after two years off. I hated math in high school and its actually my favorite subject right now. Psychology, however, is not my thing...

Still find myself procrastinating(right now) for my gubbernment and psyc classes but im starting to get used to the whole school thing again.

Comment

So where do you guys get your motivation from?

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

So sick of math just about done with multi variable calc. Then its statistics and linear algebra and ill have successfully passed every single math class my cc offers wooo...
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Multi variable calc makes me want to barf. I had a difficult time in statistics.
                      Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Bah I meant to say statics lol not statistics
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          So where do you guys get your motivation from?
                          Paying for school out of pocket... That and wanting to get it over with as fast as possible. motivations hard to find..

Comment

I like to learn. That is my motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                              I like to learn. That is my motivation.
                              bull shit

Comment

It's da troof

Comment

Working...
                                X