No announcement yet.

R3V Students thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished my last final. So ready for winter break.
    = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

Last final today
      Gotta finish a crap load of work by tonight though

Comment

Sitting in a coffee shop studying, and three pretty ladiez sit next to me and start talking to me. It's cool and all because they are 8/10s, but finals aren't going to pass themselves.

I tell them that I need to get to studying and they invite me to Disneyland tonight to hang. WTF do I look like I have time for Disneyland tonight?
        world renown Harry Potter expert
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
          Sitting in a coffee shop studying, and three pretty ladiez sit next to me and start talking to me. It's cool and all because they are 8/10s, but finals aren't going to pass themselves.

I tell them that I need to get to studying and they invite me to Disneyland tonight to hang. WTF do I look like I have time for Disneyland tonight?
          On tonight's episode of things that didn't happen

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
            omg FUCK econometrics im starting that series in january :-|

but congrats! what field are u looking at goin in?
            I actually like econometrics, but it also will depend on your professor. If you have any serious trouble feel free to shoot me a message, I may be able to help you out.

As for plans, I'm already working as the pricing manager for a distribution company and might look around a bit, but am not planning on looking that hard.
            88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
            We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Page 12 of a research paper on virtualization technology (I'm an IT major). I just want this to be done.

That is all.

Comment

Finished my last final earlier this morning. Feels good to be done with school for 2013!

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

I was excused of tonight's final (my last final of the semester) because I have a 106% in the class. Whoooooooooo
                  English 201 haha.

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  lol'd

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    I'll let this one slide because I don't believe you've had the pleasure of meet Danco in person.

He's easy on the eyes and has nice hair

Comment

Totally blew my math final. Have done great in the class up until now. All As and Bs on previous tests. As soon as I sat down my mind went blank and I sat there for two hours........ fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by One_Eyed Jack View Post
                        I'll let this one slide because I don't believe you've had the pleasure of meet Danco in person.

He's easy on the eyes and has nice hair
                        -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                        Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

lol

It really happened though. I mostly just don't care for Disneyland.
                          world renown Harry Potter expert
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MF DOOM View Post
                            Totally blew my math final. Have done great in the class up until now. All As and Bs on previous tests. As soon as I sat down my mind went blank and I sat there for two hours........ fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                            Been there. Studied for 30 hours or so over the course of 3 days for International Finance....ended up with a 75. My buddy who I studied with and had a shared understanding of the material ended up with a 93. Fuck it, shit happens.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                            Sounds like you need a massage.
                            Originally posted by kpeng
                            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Only an exam for Net Games tomorrow and a 6 page Nutrition paper stand between me and the end of this semester. Big e30 related plans for this weekend as a reward to myself too.
                              What it feels like owning an e30:

88 325 S50 swap in progress
                              90 325ix

Comment

got an econ final tomorrow at 8am and a history final (regurtating 15 pages worth of shit) tomorrow morning. then im free.

shooting to finish both finals in less than the 3 hrs allotted for each then get smashed

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X