R3V Students thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJCRO View Post
    First day of the spring semester started today, I just want summer to arrive already lol.
    welcome to the club...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Chem II
      Chem Lab
      Calculus
      Logic.

Transferring to UCSB... next couple of semesters is only going to be Calc, Chem and physics.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
        Chem II
        Chem Lab
        Calculus
        Logic.

Transferring to UCSB... next couple of semesters is only going to be Calc, Chem and physics.

why u no like SD :(

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
          why u no like SD :(
          UCSB has a good research ChemE program up there. Plus having epilepsy, I can't drive, which is a drag in San Diego. I dunno, I got use to San Luis Obispo and the people down here aren't doing it for me. Where you at? I work in Bird Rock and live right next to UTC.

Comment

UCSB has a good research ChemE program up there. Plus having epilepsy, I can't drive, which is a drag in San Diego. I dunno, I got use to San Luis Obispo and the people down here aren't doing it for me. Where you at? I work in Bird Rock and live right next to UTC.
            Ah I see. I live in La Jolla, actually right off the 5 on LJ Village.
            And Bird Rock? Would you happen to work at LJ Indepenent? haha
            There's some pretty dank Mexican food down where you work!
            Also, I'm in UTC all the time since my team's crew house is off Governor.

Chances are you've seen me rollin' around in my bucket before :)

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Another semester of ME classes are already into their third week.

Thankfully all math and physics classes are completed, but these ME classes don't really relent at all.

Heres to a speedy semester and a long long summer. Haha
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Final semester before graduation in May.

Management 498; bullshit capstone class
                Finance 430; Markets and Intermediaries
                Finance 400; Real Estate Investment
                Accounting 321: Financial Accounting II
                Geology 100; yea, cities and shit.

I busted my ass last semester with 6 difficult classes, finished the semester with a 3.5 GPA.

My overall is a 3.23, Finance (major) 3.60. I have a job lined up that requires a 3.0 in major and overall....So lets just say I give very few fucks about school right now.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                Sounds like you need a massage.
                Originally posted by kpeng
                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

R3V Students thread

Going to a private baptist school has it's disadvantages. Like required bible classes. Sitting in New Testament survey right now going over the homework we did over the week that took me 15 minutes to do and he's dragging it out for an hour and a half. And keeps adding in social media puns into this review like "hashtag selfie" "retweet this on your paper" and he pulls up a picture of Jesus and says "look at this sweet selfie Jesus took". I've never wanted to leave so bad but he devides the quizzes up to half in the beginning and the rest randomly throughout the rest of class. Thank God we only meet once a week.

Comment

only taking one real class this quarter: Fatigue design/analysis

rest of time divided between music and finding a damn job. Graduating in March, finally. So long, grad school!
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Economic Development midterm tomorrow afternoon.

Professor is this dude, he boasts about how his midterm avg's are 40%

Stoked!!

Brb gonna go memorize a million economists' arguments on development and corresponding growth formulas.

:up:

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

I hate teachers like that, my econ teacher wasnt that bad, however my Gen Chem teacher was like this. Made it awful

Comment

Its irritating when the teachers goal is to make as many people fail as possible..

On another note, I am amazed at how much easier school is when you enjoy your classes. Ive got physics, maf, english, and engineering orientation. All pretty basic classes but holy shit this semester is way less stressful and I have time to do things other than go to work and go to school.

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                            Ah I see. I live in La Jolla, actually right off the 5 on LJ Village.
                            And Bird Rock? Would you happen to work at LJ Indepenent? haha
                            There's some pretty dank Mexican food down where you work!
                            Also, I'm in UTC all the time since my team's crew house is off Governor.

Chances are you've seen me rollin' around in my bucket before :)
                            Haha im across the street from them at Beaumonts. Constantly see 2-3 e30 m3's with some wicked alpina batmobile and yes, mexi food for days that's for sure.

What's really annoying is my CC is getting into using online sites for homework. I don't want to be doing calculus where the homework just takes too long because it takes forever to press buttons for units that are in hidden menus and the like. I just finished my last assignment and it took at least 300% longer than it should of.

Comment

Haha im across the street from them at Beaumonts. Constantly see 2-3 e30 m3's with some wicked alpina batmobile and yes, mexi food for days that's for sure.

What's really annoying is my CC is getting into using online sites for homework. I don't want to be doing calculus where the homework just takes too long because it takes forever to press buttons for units that are in hidden menus and the like. I just finished my last assignment and it took at least 300% longer than it should of.
                              I'm guessing you're at Mesa? There's a bunch of r3v'ers who go there IIRC.
                              But ya dude, lets grab some tacos sometime! I was seeing a chick who lived right down in wind n' sea plus lj cove is full of good eats.

I have a calc III midterm on friday morning.
                              buncha vectors, cdf, pdf, and shit. shouldn't be too bad.
                              then i've gotta run home, shower, throw on my suit and catch a flight to san francisco for an interview in the afternoon. wish me luck!

1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon

Comment

Hey guys, I'm working on a reverse engineering project for a Harbor Freight electric impact wrench. I need to get some info on what people think about their tools... If you guys could take this survey real quick that'd be awesome! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J6HMZ97
                                - 1990 325is
                                - 2016 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X

Comment

Working...
                                X