Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OdSkE30 View Post
    Holy shit you can use the 360 controller on your PC?!?! Am I way behind video game tech?
    I don't think you can use a controller straight from the xbox. I don't even own an xbox. Mine's a logitech, but it's still an official xbox controller. Has fans built into the handles so your hands don't sweat. Plus all the cross-platform games automatically have the buttons set up correctly already, so no fooling around with button mapping.

Comment

Originally posted by Eecen View Post
      New Zelda on the Wii, I'm looking forward to that.

Sent from my SK17a using Tapatalk
      I told my friends that I won't see them over Thanksgiving break (9 days at Uconn) and that my girlfriend will only see me if she doesn't mind having to come over and watch me play...

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by OdSkE30 View Post
        Holy shit you can use the 360 controller on your PC?!?! Am I way behind video game tech?
        IIRC you have to get the Xbox 360 controller for Windows; comes with a wireless receiver. Not sure if you can just get a receiver on ebay and use a regular controller.

I'm really liking the game so far, there seems to be much more variety in dungeons and environments than Oblivion had. Though I've reached level 10 and have yet to find any decent loot. Either I'm doing it wrong, or level scaling for dungeon loot hasn't been changed from Oblivion.

1987 325e - 5 speed - Mods: 3.25 LSD, Mark D Chip, Bilstein HD's, Ansa Sport

Comment

Sadly my pc is 4.5 hrs away during the week, so until I spring to get that new video card with HDMI out I will be only throwing away the weekends of my life till I get bored of it.

Xbox Controller: Wireless xbox 360 Adapter + PC = Win. Fairly sure you can use a wired controller but not the play and charge kit.

Once I realized I could dual wield Flames and Sparks I shat myself. (Not a mage just a badass)

Comment

Once I get this game my grades will turn to shit & I'll probably quit my job. :D
            sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
            1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
            1991 318is - Sold
            1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Game does look bad ass from the trailers. Not to RPG's but i could see myself liking this one.

Originally posted by Roysneon
              $5 shipped?
              Originally posted by MarkD
              You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

^
                Hype always leads to disappointment.

I forget where I saw this...reddit cross-post from 4chan or something.
                ...cant find the picture, but this gives you an idea.

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                I told my friends that I won't see them over Thanksgiving break (9 days at Uconn) and that my girlfriend will only see me if she doesn't mind having to come over and watch me play...
                :up: I might end up buying a Wii for it if I can't borrow one from a friend. At least they're fairly cheap now.

Comment

Oh goddammit. I downloaded this and after not playing Oblivion when it came out due to my underpowered build at the time I'm left thinking this is boss but very much like Fallout 3 and New Vegas, for the obvious reason of Bethesda. I find some kills gets me that badass slow mo death like Fallout and VATS but...lacking VATS.

Over all, this will eat up a lot of my time. Case in point: I have an exam Friday and I was going to do the study guide instead but from installing Skyrim to ending it (1:45am) I realize I have school tomorrow...

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                  No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

< turns on god mode and tries to kill everyone with bow, finds some npcs cant be killed. lame.

Comment

Working...
                    X