Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lookin for a truck, and found the holy grail! (warning! Maximum Low Content inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a picture of the truck i used to drive while i was an undercover cop trying to infiltrate a rouge street racing gang. Incidentally I found a good friend in that street gang and later went on to give him my other car, an orange supra that had a maddd paint job, so that he could escape the cops that were after him because of me. Due to this, he disliked me for some time and we didn't meet again for awhile. Fortunately I met him again while chasing a Mexican drug lord who killed his girlfriend. We had some bromantic moments chasing that drug lord and soon became bestie's again. Unfortunately, after we took down the drug lord my friend was captured by the police and was given the death sentence for previous crimes. But, as he was being transferred to jail me and some of my other friends rammed the back of a charger into the front of a massive bus which caused it to flip, contrary to the laws of physics. After this we all moved to Brazil to pull one last job. The job went well considering that we pulled an 8 tonne safe through the street of rio with two modern day charger's outfitted with some bull bars. We then escaped to some far of paradise where my bro thought the he could beat my gtr with an srt challenger.

Comment

^So what ended up happening to the truck?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

[QUOTE='Mercury[BKM];2856498']

Umm fuck yes?

Comment

I like my trucks higher not lower, well because around here you cant really do anything with a lowered truck in the snow, BUT I can appreciate a nice little truck for bro-ing in the summer and hauling parts here and there

Used to have one of these
          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
          Originally posted by J3M93
          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by J3M93 View Post
            Here's a picture of the truck i used to drive while i was an undercover cop trying to infiltrate a rouge street racing gang. Incidentally I found a good friend in that street gang and later went on to give him my other car, an orange supra that had a maddd paint job, so that he could escape the cops that were after him because of me. Due to this, he disliked me for some time and we didn't meet again for awhile. Fortunately I met him again while chasing a Mexican drug lord who killed his girlfriend. We had some bromantic moments chasing that drug lord and soon became bestie's again. Unfortunately, after we took down the drug lord my friend was captured by the police and was given the death sentence for previous crimes. But, as he was being transferred to jail me and some of my other friends rammed the back of a charger into the front of a massive bus which caused it to flip, contrary to the laws of physics. After this we all moved to Brazil to pull one last job. The job went well considering that we pulled an 8 tonne safe through the street of rio with two modern day charger's outfitted with some bull bars. We then escaped to some far of paradise where my bro thought the he could beat my gtr with an srt challenger.

oh wow, man thats more than i can afford......Lightning
            I can run Auto Checks on VINs for tips/donations:
            PM me VIN(s) and I'll get you ALL the public recorded info that I have available.
            paypal as gift to Mike@benzinkrieg.com

Information/Request sticky thread for Vehicle History Reports
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=216119

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury[BKM] View Post
              im not a fan of chrome rims but thats pretty sweet.
              my wheels were polished Allu. Damn it!!! I hate chromed cheepo wheels too. it was a ton of work keeping em nice!

trucks are awesome

thegreenvert--- that mazda was so nice!!!! how much does something ike that cost these days?

Comment

Googlin' and found this. E30 lights?

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Sweet body line on the bed/door
                  I need your obd1 parts! Harness intake ecu etc.

E30 Your Daily Money Pit

Comment

You guys need some Aussie Utes.

307kw of side ways action, all while delivering 5 bags of concrete to site.

sigpic

Comment

^ i don't think so tim
                      I can run Auto Checks on VINs for tips/donations:
                      PM me VIN(s) and I'll get you ALL the public recorded info that I have available.
                      paypal as gift to Mike@benzinkrieg.com

Information/Request sticky thread for Vehicle History Reports
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=216119

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury[BKM] View Post
                        ^ i don't think so tim
                        Who's Tim?
                        sigpic

Comment

im pissed that australian ford (holden) has all the good shit. I want a VXR8 and a maloo
                          E30 buildy things
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Dingo ate ma baby!
                            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                            Originally posted by J3M93
                            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by MattAvino View Post
                              im pissed that australian ford (holden) has all the good shit. I want a VXR8 and a maloo
                              Aussie Ford is FORD. Holden is GM
                              Originally posted by RUFFLZ
                              #BANDISNIGGA
                              Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                              Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                                my wheels were polished Allu. Damn it!!! I hate chromed cheepo wheels too. it was a ton of work keeping em nice!

trucks are awesome

thegreenvert--- that mazda was so nice!!!! how much does something ike that cost these days?
                                It sold for 3500$ lol, not much of a market around here for trucks with hydros.:hitler:

Comment

Working...
                                X