US border entry @ ambassador bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US border entry @ ambassador bridge

Are they all assholes or am I just lucky to get only assholes. I seriously just want to say "Im not answering all your fucking stupid questions. Search the car or let me through." Ok I get explaining why I was in Canada. I get explaining why I have a rental car. But why do I have to explain how I got my job? What school I went too? What my favorite sports team is and why I dont watch football? Fuck them. They can't deny a born here US citizen entry unless Im drunk so next time Im just going to tell him fuck off.
    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Tell them you are on your way to occupy Wall street.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Lodge a complaint. They are not allow to harass you. Detain and so forth yes but they would need to write down why they did.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Border guards are trained to ask you circular questions just to see if you give consistent answers. If you do, they usually let you go. If you don't, they usually ask you to pull over for more detailed inspection.

It's part of the border control process. Not sure what the big deal is
        sigpic
        1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
        2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
          Border guards are trained to ask you circular questions just to see if you give consistent answers. If you do, they usually let you go. If you don't, they usually ask you to pull over for more detailed inspection.

truth
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I thought that monitoring your life and Interrogating without charges at will was ok if it was in the name of national security?
            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post

Bingo. OP, don't fuck with them, answer the questions honestly and you will be on your way.
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Rigmaster
              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Working...
              X