Any dental students or Dentist's on R3V?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LowR3V'in
    replied
    Do and make some money on the side with back alley tooth extractions.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gubernaculum
    replied
    Dentists are my favorite non-doctor doctors. I tried to convince my bros to choose dentistry rather than pharmacy and medicine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mercury[BKM]
    replied
    nah its actually a really nice gt-4 that he smuggled over

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Originally posted by Mercury[BKM]
    he just drinks a lot now and drives a badass celica, also he's 100% homo, just came out of the closet so there were other factors
    I think coming out of the closest did more than anything.
    Are you being sarcastic about the celica?

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Mercury[BKM]
    replied
    he just drinks a lot now and drives a badass celica, also he's 100% homo, just came out of the closet so there were other factors

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Hes not doing it right.
    ed zachary, he should died after the first time!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by cjdontthink
    Honestly, if you're at the point of wanting to commit suicide switch careers.

    Idk, I don't really ever see myself trying to take my own life

    +1

    Why I left accounting 3 years ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Mercury[BKM]
    one of my best friends is a dentist, makes 70k a year ( YOu will NOT make any money for atleast 10 years after starting) and he's tried to kill himself 3 times.


    not the best of career choices for most people
    Hes not doing it right.

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Originally posted by Mercury[BKM]
    one of my best friends is a dentist, makes 70k a year ( YOu will NOT make any money for atleast 10 years after starting) and he's tried to kill himself 3 times.


    not the best of career choices for most people
    You can double that number and add some for where I live.
    And quadruple it for an orthodontist

    Honestly, if you're at the point of wanting to commit suicide switch careers.

    Idk, I don't really ever see myself trying to take my own life

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Relevant

    Leave a comment:


  • Mercury[BKM]
    replied
    one of my best friends is a dentist, makes 70k a year ( YOu will NOT make any money for atleast 10 years after starting) and he's tried to kill himself 3 times.


    not the best of career choices for most people

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Yeah my teeth just like to go back to the way they were. So once a month I bring ymself to shoving the damned piece of plastic in my mouth

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Originally posted by RagtopE30
    I am currently working on earning my Bachelors of Science with a focus on Pre-Dental. I have also been in the military for awhile so my goal is to get accepted to dental school and then go back to the military full time as a Dentist and retire as a Full bird. The military allows the dentist to focus on the care of the soldiers instead of worrying about overhead, employees, clients, insurance..... etc.
    Good luck!

    Oh and the Military pays Dentist competitively with the civilian world, but with the addition of 30 days paid vacation every year.
    That's awesome brother!
    Bachelors of Science in what? Bio?

    I have thought a little bit about doing the military dental gig, because of the fact that they help pay for school.

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Originally posted by blocke

    haha I love that. Notice how he pays for everything during the movie?

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    Mine said this exactly "Dont worry... you only have them on for two years and then its over"

    He forgot to mention that you have to wear a retainer FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
    I stopped wearing mine. It's not the rest of your life. They suck, but are well worth it. Don't be so dramatic. ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...