• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important information!!!

I'm just going to leave this here.

Your mad arnt you?

:pimp:
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

There, now that your posting is up, the rest of the world and their opinions can gleam a lot from you. Does this make you happy?

They're laughing at you. And you're just another anon internet guy. Were you ready for this when you posted it? I know I would've been.

There is a time and a place for this. It's called facebook. Why did you decide to post it on here rather than there?

It's the interwebs. The place where grammar is optional. remember?

We're not stupid here. Not most of us anyway. But I'm really curious as to why your opinion is that this website needed this.

Lame. I know. But there's nothing in it to get pissed about. Not according to the original post anyways. I was just covering everyone else's bases before they typed them.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

I will agree with OP. How am I supposed to understand what someone wants when they can't use proper grammar. We are adults, most of us anyway, and we should be using adult grammar. You don't go walking around in the grocery store asking "hey y u liek my stuffs lol I rnt do thin's n stuff lol".
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

>>>gleam/glēm/Verb: Shine brightly, esp. with reflected light.

Noun: A faint or brief light, esp. one reflected from something

>>>glean/glēn/Verb: Extract (information) from various sources.
          Collect gradually and bit by bit.
          Suspension tips here...
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/album.php?albumid=757

sigpic

Comment

God damnit.
            Why is the N so close to M.

Comment

It's OK...I got yer back...
              Suspension tips here...
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/album.php?albumid=757

sigpic

Comment

I've never had a huge issue distinguishing between and correctly using each of those words and their variants. So, I just can't comprehend how it is difficult for some people to actually take a moment and think about what they type, before they type it.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

your fighting a loosing battle

Comment

Posted to FB. Hopefully some of the duckface sluts will take notice.
                    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Your a jenius ;)
                      Originally posted by z31maniac
                      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                        Posted to FB. Hopefully some of the duckface sluts will take notice.
                        Doubt it.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

They only will if you mention free semen at the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                            Doubt it.
                            Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                            They only will if you mention free semen at the bottom.
                            Maybe they'll think I'm a educated man and will want to sleep with me on the account that educationzz to them = more $$ and sleeping with = monies for them.

They will know they are wrong when they find themselves at the bottom of a hole in a chest freezer padlocked shut.

Slammin_e28, taking out one duckface slut at a time.
                            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                              Slammin_e28, taking out one duckface slut at a time.
                              I love you.

Comment

Working...
                              X