New Clothing Company!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Clothing Company!

Hey guys so me and a friend just started a Clothing Company and we would love if you added us on facebook. I know what your thinking "just another couple kids with some stupid shirts". But we have a huge passion for this and are working are butts off to try to grow. we just started and only have one shirt out but a new one is being printed right now. If the company ever grows to be something big we will be giving most of the profits away. This company isn't about us making money its about helping other people.

sigpic

Make E30 shirts bllaaarrrghhhh!!!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Lets just say, hypothetically, that I did want a shirt. How am I supposed to see what it looks like???

I took about 15 seconds trying and gave up - this isn't an uncommon.

Just sayin'
      Originally posted by z31maniac
      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        Make E30 shirts bllaaarrrghhhh!!!
        haha i want to! but we need to grow first! we hope to after awhile buy our own screen printer so we can make all of them ourselves. At that point i will for sure make e30 shirts :)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
          Lets just say, hypothetically, that I did want a shirt. How am I supposed to see what it looks like???

I took about 15 seconds trying and gave up - this isn't an uncommon.

Just sayin'
          Just fixed. Sorry about that.
          sigpic

Comment

facebook has a shopping system, payvment, easy and depending on the set up free. I just went to it and looked for tshirts/designs... Then left.
            sigpic
            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
              facebook has a shopping system, payvment, easy and depending on the set up free. I just went to it and looked for tshirts/designs... Then left.
              yeah we are working on finding out a good way of doing it. as for now i need to put on there that if you want a shirt just msg me and we can do paypal or something. we are just trying to start getting our name out. The whole system will get better in time. We are just getting going.
              sigpic

Comment

Do you have any sort of business plan at all?
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

^ haha yes we do! online payment is the one of the only things that i have not figured out yet.
                  sigpic

Comment

Luz

Comment

I have spent the last year in college on how to start and manage a business. I definitely don't know everything but i know a good amount. This is the first time im actually starting my own and ill probably make mistakes but im excited for the learning experience.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mistakes are the best way to learn.

Especially expensive mistakes!
                        Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

good luck .. Work hard and treat your customers like you want to be treated. With that and a decent product you wont fail
                          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

^ thanks guys!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                              good luck .. Work hard and treat your customers like you want to be treated. With that and a decent product you wont fail
                              Exactly why I will keep buying parts from blunt :) <3

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                              X