Black Friday Sales on Automotive accessories/tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday Sales on Automotive accessories/tools

It might be a bit early to post this, but given the quick nature of this approaching holiday, and what immediately follows (Black Friday), does anyone know of any good sales on tools or car related things?

Tool sets?
    Low Profile Jacks?
    Jack stands?
    Automotive creepers?
    Cleaning products of any sort?

ANYTHING?

I think it would be neat and/or beneficial if we could compile a list of deals that we know of, so we get an idea of where and how we can spend our money on things that will benefit us.

Thanks guys!

I have nothing to contribute yet except the creation of this thread.
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

harbor freight has some sales going.

Check sears for tools. Creepers? I have one, and almost never use it.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

It sucks that I won't be able to go to any black Friday sales...especially a Harbor Freight one...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
        ? I have one, and almost never use it.
        +1

The best thing creepers are for is stalking young children at playgrounds

Comment

Originally posted by Jafxod View Post
          +1

The best thing creepers are for is stalking young children at playgrounds
          Agreed. It's kind of nice laying on something padded, but as soon as you have to put any leverage on something and roll across the floor instead of the bolt you are wrenching on breaking loose, you'll ditch the creeper in a heartbeat. It's like working in space.

Comment

there should be a good deal on shop vacuums at home depot, thats the first spot i plan on hitting.
            then getting a lo pro floor jackat harbor freight and possibly jack stands.

no idea on pricing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
              Agreed. It's kind of nice laying on something padded, but as soon as you have to put any leverage on something and roll across the floor instead of the bolt you are wrenching on breaking loose, you'll ditch the creeper in a heartbeat. It's like working in space.
              +1 creepers are only good in the movies
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              BRUTE

Comment

There's a nice sears tool kit that'll be on sale. OG price 400 with a BF priced of 200. If I needed a good starting kit I'd go with that one.
                2008 335i - n54b30
                1991 318i - m52b28
                1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

I use my creeper all the time, after I spill coolant on the ground and don't feel like laying in it I will grab the creeper.

Comment

Matt and I just got some 19.2V Craftsman 200ft-lb Impact Guns original price $140 for $99. They're on sale at Sears/K-Mart. That was yesterday, I wonder if the prices will drop more on Friday. If so, I'll take mine back lol!
                    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

done (for the lazy or working)

for those with the day off (and are not going skiing)

Also to add, Discount Tire/America's Tire is having a sale on rims and tires.
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                      X