Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jason Strathmore in this photo somewhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason Strathmore in this photo somewhere?

Look out
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Jason Strathmore??
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

:D
      You know, the new Statham.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
        Jason Strathmore??

Comment

The transporter driver drove a 740iL. Ok I spelled it wrong whatever.
          Last edited by M-technik-3; 11-23-2011, 05:37 PM.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post

LMFAO...google rules.

I actually like Jason's Statham's movies most of the time.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

^^ yeah, i like action movies, i just like guns, explosives, hot chicks, fast cars, and money.. which always seems to be in all action movies.

Comment

yep

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Comment

I hope that guy finds this picture.

Comment

So, is this the next evolution of Occupy Portland? I think I saw that guy plotting his revenge while in the Pearl trying to sell me some Mac N Cheese.
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                        So, is this the next evolution of Occupy Portland? I think I saw that guy plotting his revenge while in the Pearl trying to sell me some Mac N Cheese.

Vegan Mac and cheese i'd bet.:pimp:

Comment

that shit is so funny.

edit: i'm laughing so fucking hard.

Originally posted by yert315
                          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Working...
                          X