Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey Leftovers what did you do with yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
    I never eat turkey leftovers, might try and make a turkey salad sandwich or something tomorrow.
    May I toss said turkey salad sandwich?
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Hot open faced turkey sandwiches.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Turkey noodle soup. Or sandwiches like everyone else

But this year I want to try making turkey with blackbean and green chile tamales. Sounds awesome.
        sigpic

Comment

I have a couple of these cooker things called "toas-tites" super old school. basically make a sammich, smash it between the cup things, cut the edges to form a perfect ring, then toss it on the stove top for a few minutes. Result is a wonderful hot toasted sandwich filled with all the left overs mmmm

Edit: these things

Bahama Beige E23 Project
          Bluebird Bus Conversion
          New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
            I fail to see a problem here...

We had Turkey soup, Sandwitches, and straight up Turkey Dinner 2.0...
            Mind you this was Last month when real Thanksgiving happened *puts on flame retardant hat and hides*

PS Happy Black Friday and stuff...

Just by the shear amount we have left. I seriously doubt I'll be able to eat it all by myself be fore I feel it's getting old. 20 lb turkey and my wife had a very small slice. My daughter the same.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
              Just by the shear amount we have left. I seriously doubt I'll be able to eat it all by myself be fore I feel it's getting old. 20 lb turkey and my wife had a very small slice. My daughter the same.

That's it, turn your man card in NOW! You are welcome to leave out the back door..

But seriously, my wife is vegan as well, and I have been eating turkey for the past two weeks. It never get's old! And I have to deal with this crappy holiday landing on my birthday every 7 years or so.. As much as I hate Thanksgiving, I love me some leftovers!
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                That's it, turn your man card in NOW! You are welcome to leave out the back door..

But seriously, my wife is vegan as well, and I have been eating turkey for the past two weeks. It never get's old! And I have to deal with this crappy holiday landing on my birthday every 7 years or so.. As much as I hate Thanksgiving, I love me some leftovers!

Vegan....you poor guy. Makes it really hard to make dinners for the both of you doesn't it.
                No need for the man card....I'm married. I like to pretend though!

I'm really picky about how long food sits in the refer. Food poisoning once was enough for me.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Actually, she's an excellent cook. Considering the fact she's vegan, her mom is midwestern and wouldn't know flavor if it sat on her face, and she's Polish! She makes mean porkchops, and roasted chicken!
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by BingM3 View Post
                    I had sex with it:)
                    :up:
                    *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                      Actually, she's an excellent cook. Considering the fact she's vegan, her mom is midwestern and wouldn't know flavor if it sat on her face, and she's Polish! She makes mean porkchops, and roasted chicken!

That's a fucking score! My wife can barely plop a burger in the pan for me.Not joking.

Comment

no leftovers, i didnt buy a turkey, i dont live near family so i just bought enough sliced turkey to make enough sandwhiches for me and the local girls at the strip club. happy thanksgiving

Comment

Working...
                        X