Rocksmith? for xbox or PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocksmith? for xbox or PS3

I've just seen this and was wondering if anyone else has any info on it? Is it really a helpfull learning device? I've never played a guitar in my life. could play a little alto saxaphone, but that was 20 years ago LOL. And wouldnt mind learning guitar. This isnt no Rockband game with buttons, but you do use a real guitar for this one. Thoughs???? And yes i got a xbox360 already.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

It says full sized guitar included. This is neat.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

yeah thats the bundle. I was so tempted to pick it up today. You can get the bame and usb cord and use any guitar you want though. But i have no guitar, so i'd just get the bundle myself.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

from what ive heard, its directed to complete beginners, so it'd prob be a good/fun tool to use to get the feel for it

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
          from what ive heard, its directed to complete beginners, so it'd prob be a good/fun tool to use to get the feel for it
          that would be me haha

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
            that would be me haha
            i was actually thinking about grabbing it myself as a refresher course, its been years since i picked up a guitar

Comment

i'm worried about the little tone knob thingz on electric guitars, like would you need that to play the game? i have an acoustic/electric guitar and i'm wondering if this would work even without those.

Originally posted by yert315
              Your mother is plug n play

Comment

I'm buying for my Xbox when I get back home. Only 50shipped on gamestop. I already have a cheap guitar that I got from Craigslist. I tried to learn how to play on my own and sucked haha the game is aimed towards beginners so I'm pretty much sold on it. Jam sessions!
                -Frank
                1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
                1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
                2001 525i

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                  i'm worried about the little tone knob thingz on electric guitars, like would you need that to play the game? i have an acoustic/electric guitar and i'm wondering if this would work even without those.
                  Wondering the same thing. My dad has an acoustic/electric and of course no motivation to start learning. This game could be that motivation hah.

Comment

Got the game. Pretty fun. It forces you to get better at a song in order to move forward.
                    I been stuck on this one nirvana song for an hour lol

As for the tone knob, when starting and "tuning" your guitar it doesn't mention anything about adjusting that just your volume knob.

So did anyone else pick this game up?
                    -Frank
                    1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
                    1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
                    2001 525i

Comment

Working...
                    X