Black Friday Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday Soon

What is everybody snagging? I am waiting outside Sears for a $40 12 gallon wet/dry vac for my detailing business. Going to get my free tool bag too!

What is everybody getting?

Sleep.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Pep boys. Oil is $7 for 5 quarts and a filter. And a bulb for the fog lights on the wagon. Probably TSC because it looked like they had some good deals on air compressors and welders. Might stop by the bike shop and the zuki dealer for some gear too. Overall I'm trying to stay out of it though. I hate large groups of people like that.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        Sleep.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
          Pep boys. Oil is $7 for 5 quarts and a filter. And a bulb for the fog lights on the wagon. Probably TSC because it looked like they had some good deals on air compressors and welders. Might stop by the bike shop and the zuki dealer for some gear too. Overall I'm trying to stay out of it though. I hate large groups of people like that.
          The worst part is just checking out... argh

I saw the pepboys ad. We JUST got one in Bremerton... but Castrol GTX is an okay oil. Cant beat the price though. This reminds me I need to go by Wally World soon and get some more Rotella.

My family needs a new air compressor, we have a POS coleman little one that is a pain to use and builds pressure so slow. Our other is a 3hp Craftsman that is buried in the back. Home Depot has a Porter Cable pancake one for $80

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            Sleep.
            Should have done this.

Stood out side Best buy for 2 hours for a Asus Transformer tablet. Well get in there and find out it was a ticked item and I didnt have a ticket for it. I even called them to see how many they had and was told they had plenty of them. I have to go to work at 5am too FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

I slept.
              There was only one thing interesting to me. the 180 dollar best buy dual core AMD notebook to give to a mother who has to use an Ibook G4 that is completely useless.

But when I left the THIRD Thanksgiving dinner. The line was already 500 feet long. Said fuck it.

So I JUST woke up. 13 hour mini-coma

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

I just got back from my black friday shopping, here is what I snagged:

Office Depot: Picture frame LCD thinge for my Pops & a 32gb SDHC card for my go-proHD... couldn't pass it up at $29!

Bed, Bath & Beyond: 3 barstool's we've been budgeting for with a 20% off coupon saved us a few bucks.

Car Toys: Infinity Reference coaxial speakers were buy one get one free. $100 for 4 nice speakers in our Jeep is going to be a life saver when we drive to canada this winter!

I know I didn't hit the hot places, but every shop I stopped at was mildly more busy than a normal business day, but what I found strange is that I didn't wait a second in line in all 3 places. I remember working at Best Buy in 1999, and we seriously had 4 lines going through the old CD isles all the way to the back of the store all day long! My job for that day was to try and peddle those stupid replacement plans on customers waiting in line and look for bored/irritated people who want to become thieves. That day we did over a million dollars in sales
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

All three seasons of Full Metal Panic for 40 percent off. That's all I can do as I need to save the rest of my money :p
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I wonder how much money places like best buy and wal-mart going to make today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                      I wonder how much money places like best buy and wal-mart going to make today.
                      I hope a lot. Id love to see the economy pick up
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

^^^Then where's your deals? ;)

I have not seen a whole lot targeted toward car guys, other than Advanced auto and Direct Tire. Everyone else has had mediocre sales (for shame..)

Oh well, guess the car funds are going to be spent on more clothes for wife, and tools at Sears.
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I bought another 50in TV,for the family, on Amazon for 600shipped last night.
                          I saw people with tents at bestbuy at 5pm yesterday so ridiculous.
                          -Frank
                          1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
                          1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
                          2001 525i

Comment

Buying a 46" 1080 LCD Samsung for my parents. And I am getting it online, free shipping and better priced than SEARS, Bestbuy or Wally world.
                            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                            ~ '87 535
                            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Bought myself a tool kit from Lowes. Not the greatest tools but at least most of the sockets in there are six sided. Also picked up harbor freights low profile jack and two jack stands. I can finally fuck around with the car with my own shit!

Comment

Working...
                              X