For those that have kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that have kids

who is going to see the current Muppet movie? No violence and just some silly humor to enjoy.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

even if i didnt have my son i still would go see it lol

Comment

My father likes to watch these types of movies including cartoon movies like Ice-age/pixar and the like. He says the silliness relieves his stress.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Was a creative trailer IMO. I have 4 boys (2 sets of twins) and will prob take the older set. The younger twins are only 20 months.

Originally posted by Roysneon
        $5 shipped?
        Originally posted by MarkD
        You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

I have a 6 month old... I know it sounds crazy, but he loves movies! We took him to see Kung Fu Panda 2 and not a peep or crazy wiggling (you know how they get.) He was just captivated by the whole presentation..

Will probably take him to the Muppet flick.. it actually looks kind of funny. Unlike other kids movies, the Muppet films were traditionally rife with dry, subtle humor that really only "adult" minds would really pick up on, but plenty of nonsense for the kids.
          My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

I'm taking my 7 year old daughter to watch it too and I agree with a-k's DAD.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I don't have kids and I still want to go see it...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I'm 16 and want to see it.
                From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

I grew up with the muppets. I don't need kids to watch it.
                  But, don't have kids.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

I'm a muppet fan from way back. I took my 5 year old daughter on wednesday, I thought it was pretty funny at times, but she absolutely loved it.
                    Originally posted by Andy.B
                    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                    ~~~~~~~~~~
                    I was born on 3/25…
                    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Saw it last night. I have no kids but it was still fairly funny. It's got nothing on muppets from space though.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                      This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

I guess I'm the only one who wasn't a huge muppets fan growing up.
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

What do kids have to do with the Muppets. This shit going to be great! 38 and still love the Muppets.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I want to go see it more than my kid does. I own every Muppet movie, they're hilarious.

Comment

yeah no joke, no kids here but cant wait to go see it!
                              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Working...
                              X