Official fishing and hunting thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Yeah wtf Farbin, I thought you lived off the Snake River?

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Fuck you farb :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I wish I could find a nice place to go fishing...

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    LOL

    I know

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    blah blah blah

    Its really not as easy as just walking into the woods in the dark and waiting.
    I know, but it's fun to get you riled up!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pac1373
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    And in the United States that is Illegal! If caught all your hunting equipment including your vehicle that got you there as well as your 4 wheeler that took you to the deer stand. Jail time and fees.

    Baiting is not hunting! Its killing. Big Difference!


    Also fixed your spelling :)
    Yea, I kind of blew through that post w/o proofing, mah bad. my point remains though, total BS to bait Deer.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    ^

    Some states limited "baiting" is legal. Sad and unethical imo, (if I am starving an need something to eat all bets are off though) for sport/recreational hunting it takes all the adventure, skill and luck out of the equation, which after all is why most of us hunt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by Pac1373
    also, around here "Hunting" means baiting deer with piles of apples for a month before season opens creating a food dependency, and then shooting them from a tree 20-30 yards away max, as they come to eat from the pile one morning. then many beers are had by all.

    pretty fucking embarrassing imho, I would not participate in such a disgrace. hunting should be dependent on skill, not bait.
    And in the United States that is Illegal! If caught all your hunting equipment including your vehicle that got you there as well as your 4 wheeler that took you to the deer stand. Jail time and fees.

    Baiting is not hunting! Its killing. Big Difference!


    Also fixed your spelling :)

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Wow they let you keep a Sturgeon in CA ???? I would have thought in CA you go to prison for hooking into one by accident

    Doubt that's a century fish, would be much larger as the Whites can approach 1500lbs when they get that old. Might be 30 years old thouhg

    Leave a comment:


  • Adrian_Visser
    replied
    I love fishing, especially fly fishing. Just kinda got back into it this last Fall.

    What does Sturgeon taste like? That's a big fish, it was probably almost a hundred years old. Just got my gun license in November, can't wait to take my hunting course and hunt me some meat.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_neverstock
    replied
    [ATTACH]50526[/ATTACH]
    a white sturgeon, caught on the Sacramento river.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	kids and max sama  dad 045.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	7139142:p

    Leave a comment:


  • Vtec?lol
    replied
    Hunting is waking up and going in your back yard (woods) and shooting the first animal you see. Then bringing home whatever it is and making your woman cook it.

    Leave a comment:


  • red_e30
    replied
    dug up some more pictures
    i pretty much fish for anything that swims :)

    Click image for larger version

Name:	250208_102352163191095_100002489346834_14293_2793783_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	7139124

    Click image for larger version

Name:	254587_102358616523783_100002489346834_14386_857108_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	7139125

    Click image for larger version

Name:	254858_102356356524009_100002489346834_14370_7326170_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	7139126

    Click image for larger version

Name:	400836_197862823640028_100002489346834_384423_322827298_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	7139127

    Leave a comment:


  • Roysneon
    replied
    I came from the country but besides my current lack of close by workspace I love living in the city.

    Leave a comment:


  • pureaudio
    replied
    I'm not against hunting at all (except for sick fuck rednecks who get giant hardons whilst gunning down as many animals as possible) but there is not one thing about it that is appealing to me. I grew up in the country and love shooting but sitting in the damp, cold dirt for hours on end waiting for something to wander by would make me want to jab my own eye out with a rock.

    I'd much rather spend my morning sitting at a coffee shop, sipping a latte while reading the news on my iPad then eat a delicious lunch consisting of meat that was butchered and prepared without me being involved.

    Leave a comment:

Working...