X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rant Thread

Proceed.
    IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Sometimes I get way too wrapped up watching basketball.

Comment

thread whoring...

proceed
      Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

I just want to say I really hope r3v never gets to be like e46fanatics.com

However immature and stupid you think r3v is... after being on e46fanatics, it makes r3v look like 2002FAQ.. and that's saying something.
        There isin't even any technical discussion on there anymore (not sure if there ever was).
        It's all just bullshit.. and it's not even funny either. At least when r3v gets childish it's actually funny.
        Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

I pooped and now I'm hungry.
          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
          Originally posted by mbonanni
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
            I pooped and now I'm hungry.
            The circle of life.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
              The circle of life.

No homo.
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

im fat and i need to lose some weight.
                but soda and pizza are just so damn good and working out is just so damn boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                  im fat and i need to lose some weight.
                  but soda and pizza are just so damn good and working out is just so damn boring.
                  totally agree dude

and just for shits and giggles :cockbloc:
                  Originally posted by InuFaye
                  silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                  Originally posted by blunttech
                  so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                  Originally posted by george graves
                  An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

People with little to no common sense make me insane, and they make me grind my teeth even more than usual. And there are way too many people w/o Common Sense.
                    -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

January was going to be my dump all my effort/time/money into the e30 and make it finally look nice. Nope, I got fired for not showing up to my new years day shift after I asked like 4 co-workers/managers if we would be opened that day. We were, and yes they said that we wouldn't be. Then the owner fires me because she said I didn't respect her because I didn't show up or call even though she said that in the last two weeks they were saying that we were going to be open... of course I hadn't been to work for 3 because of christmas and food poisoning from a shitty Bow game. (I was a server)

That makes me so pissed because I was going to get a respray, (the only time I can do it before the picnic) get my coils/is skirts installed and tear the engine apart and get the jalopy back into prime Bavarian motorcar condition.

Then all the classes I need to take (only 2) to transfer to SDSU are waitlisted before I could sign up with my shit priority. It's annoying because after I was diagnosed with epilepsy ( I wanted without a doubt to become a firefighter and was volunteering at a station) I had to change my major 2/3 times to figure out what I wanted to do. Im 24, want a career and im hitting on chicks who are younger than me and who have a career. Awesome.

not even end of rant more like

/bitching
                      Last edited by Dozyproductions; 01-14-2012, 09:07 AM.

Comment

i just got braces and can't eat anything solid even though it's the 3rd day.
                        i'm starving and i wanna chew actual food waaaaaah :snookicry

edit: watching epic meal time ain't helping shit. god damn it

Comment

Gawd I have got to take a massive dump now, and two cups of coffee aren't helping. Gotta wait 'till lunch 'cause my OCD won't allow me to drop brown loafs at work. Come on sphincter, don't fail me now!!
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I work my ass off to get taxed, to pay for lazy motherfuckers who don't want to work and just smoke crack all day. I say fuc'em if you don't want to work you can all be shipped of to Tasmania with no money problem solved.
                            sigpic

Comment

my moms boyfriend is at my house and is the most annoying fuck i know...i want to punch him in the mouth...
                              Fuck you buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X