I hate adelle SOOOO much!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
    Just like any art form theres music made for the art and there's music made for the money. I can tell one from the other but the general public cannot. Especially now days. It's worse now then ever before. Back in the day corperations made money off of music now they make music for the money.
    This ^^^^^^^^.:up: I hate music nowadays,and its not because i am older and a different generation group. The music just sucks,and clearwater radio has a big part to do with it.I was hearing that they suggested that all types of rock,alternative rock,and metal music belongs on am stations because its not the BIG thing in music anymore.There are only 4-----yes 4 stations in los angeles that play that type of music and they are trying to squeeze them off the air ways.
    Last edited by QUKBMER; 01-20-2012, 08:48 AM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

lol this is still going
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Oh and for the notation,i never said her voice sucks.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

We were talking about her at work a couple weeks ago. My friend was ranting on how he hates her voice and all her stuff is depressing and jOking that her CD came with razor blades. Lmbo
          DENY IGNORANCE!
          Schwarz 325-totaled
          brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
          don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

I think shes pretty good, and I have a coworker that sorta looks like her and i would have sexy times with her if I could. Continue.
            '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
            '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
            '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
            '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Im too cool for mainstream radio. Who is adelle.
              Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

its adele. one L.
                Originally posted by HarryPotter
                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

or not

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                  not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                  Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by SpyHunter View Post
                    So, what you guys are saying is... If she was hot, you would like her music? Fuck sticks like you are the reason real music isn't made anymore. Sad that in today's industry, if you aren't hot, your actual talent means nothing.

Like her music, or not, the girl has a great voice. You not being physically attracted to her doesn't mean shit.
                    Had a great voice, last I heard, that great voice was on it's death bed.
                    Originally posted by James Crivellone
                    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Working...
                    X