Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got a bit of a problem (groomsman stuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I got a bit of a problem (groomsman stuff)

My only close buddy I've been friends with for the past 10 years has asked me to be a groomsman at his wedding this summer. Problem is, things have just kinda changed and I'm not interested in being a part of the wedding....what to do...what to do....?

bottom line, I dont' really get along with the group of friends we used to all hang with and they are all the other groomsmen and the best man. Honestly I dont' really care for them anymore, but I still like my buddy esp. since he was there for me when my bro killed himself last summer.

has anyone else been in this situation? advice?
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    My only close buddy I've been friends with for the past 10 years has asked me to be a groomsman at his wedding this summer. Problem is, things have just kinda changed and I'm not interested in being a part of the wedding....what to do...what to do....?

bottom line, I dont' really get along with the group of friends we used to all hang with and they are all the other groomsmen and the best man. Honestly I dont' really care for them anymore, but I still like my buddy esp. since he was there for me when my bro killed himself last summer.

has anyone else been in this situation? advice?
    you answered your own question. He was there for you Now step up and be there for him. Its one night out of your life
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Time to bite the bullet. On the upside it's a wedding and you might end up with a bridesmaid!
      r3vlimited Lanyard Group Buy!!!

Comment

Just go with an optimistic attitude. It's a day for him, not you.
        Everything's going to be fine.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
          you answered your own question. He was there for you Now step up and be there for him. Its one night out of your life
          Yep, just do it. Be positive and maybe talk to the bridesmaids and not the guys, you'll all be getting smashed anyway.

Comment

tasty

Comment

Been in the same situation. Groomsmen are supposed to be the guys you can count on in life, you really want to bail on him? The other guys don't mean shit.
              sigpic

Comment

fair 'nuff, thanks guys :)
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                X