finally taking classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally taking classes

so my brother gave me the ultimatum of registering for classes by today or he cuts off my phone(nice enough to pay for) and stops giving me life advice. i had already signed up with the school and taken placement tests, wanted to put it off longer, guess that shit didn't fly.

so i did it, i spent money i didn't want to spend on classes, knowing i'll be glad i got the ball rolling when i look back down the road.

BUT, since my older brother is a great guy he surprised me by reimbursing me with what i had to pay to register, i did not expect this! i guess he tried to teach me some lessons and it worked.

gotta love someone who looks out for you even when you dont know it!

thanks man, can't wait to make you proud.

Good for you, Good for him, and good luck!

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

go get educated son
      sigpic

Comment

make him proud. less R3v, more books.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
        Sounds like you need a massage.
        Originally posted by kpeng
        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

The unemployment rate for college grads is about 4% despite our president

Study
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
            make him proud. less R3v, more books.
            agreed. i stayed away from r3v one semester and got all A's, true story.
            Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

class starts in a week, so gotta hustle i guess.

i work full time, so i took 2 classes, one on weds. for 3 hrs and one sat. morning for 3hrs

summer i plan to do more, then my auto program starts in the fall, i guess its good i'm getting these classes done now, that way i can still work my job when the actuall program i want to take starts

Comment

Better than what I got. From beloved father; "How about you go to school and open a fucking book."
                Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Good luck!

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Take full advantage of the gifts you are receiving. Seriously.

Comment

I'm working full time as well, at University completing my Bcom right now. It's a lot of delicate balancing between work, school, and a social life. All three are important and with some good time management you'll be fine! Work hard!
                      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                      All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
                        class starts in a week, so gotta hustle i guess.

i work full time, so i took 2 classes, one on weds. for 3 hrs and one sat. morning for 3hrs

summer i plan to do more, then my auto program starts in the fall, i guess its good i'm getting these classes done now, that way i can still work my job when the actuall program i want to take starts
                        i worked full time, did mostly night school, screwed around alot, and as it turns out i was on the 12year plan. got married half way thru my junior year (year 9) and got straight A's from then on

looking back wish i had been smarter and taken advantage of parents willing to pay (cut them off financially) and had been more serious about studying
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Nice man! Your brother must be really nice.
                          I just graduated a few weeks ago with a degree in computer science and i got a really good job. All my friends that graduated in my major in the last year got offered jobs right away too.
                          How old are you?
                          What are you majoring in?
                          Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

im 18. idk if its a majore but i am knocking out gen-ed classes for the toyota t-ten program that starts in fall, so plan is to become a tech

Comment

Jesus, what would you do if your brother wasn't busting your balls? Anyway, good for you and don't wear out your welcome with him. Just do whatever he suggests and thank him. You'll *really* thank him later.
                              Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

Working...
                              X