The Anime Chat Thread (Nerd Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neon Genesis Evangelion.
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Pretty much is soft core. Haha, but I like it. Good for zombies anyways.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Wow didn't know this thread existed.

I'm pretty new to all this, but I've seen 7 samurai, Trigun, initial D, and a series called Capeta (I read the manga at the same time).

I'm planning on getting into bebop, full metal alc, ruroni kenshin, and samurai champloo.

Any further recommendations? I'm looking for maybe some more slice of life/ not-crazy sci-fi fantasy stuff if there's any out there.
        '91 325i

Comment

Recently watched Desert Punk
          It's crass and ridiculous, but it's also smarter and funnier than you think initially.
          On Netflix Instant.
          diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

Naruto, bleach, one piece, there's a ton

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

any other car/motosport anime other than initial d and capeta that anyone knows of?
              '91 325i

Comment

I think there's Wangan Run. (Midnight Run)

Initial D Stage 5 just finished a couple months ago if you didn't know too. Most site havent uploaded past stage 4

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I also wanted to throw out Full Metal Panic. One of my favorites.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Agreed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
                    Originally posted by Erick
                    Dude the M30 is stupid simple design. It's 6 manly men inside the block pushing up and down on the cylinder with Hercules-like force.

Comment

"Wangan Midnight" is the only other car one that I would recommend for cars. "Full Metal Panic" is a must. Good story some really funny moments too. I think there are there are three seasons.

Slice of life, it would depend on what type of slice of life. Like drama/highschool? Or wacky day to day routine of someone or group? "Kimi ni Todoke" is a drama/highschool one. I liked it, good characters and story. I would read a review about it before watching. Check out animenewsnetwork.com.

"Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun" is another good one like that, more funny than serious. Wacky day to day routine are not really my favorite. First one off hand I can think of is "Azumanga Daioh", I don't really recommend it myself but a lot of people like it. If you give me a better description of the type of slice of life you are looking for I might be of better help.

If you are looking for crazy, mess with your head, I wasn't expecting that sci-fi you have to watch "Steins Gate". It is a must for all anime fans. One of my top recommendations.
                      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Just went through Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta, Char's counter attack and Unicorn. Liked it a lot. Any other Gundam series anyone would recommend?
                        Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                        Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

I didn't get into One Piece until after about 300 episodes. After that it got really good. I remember watching it going "what is so great about this anime? It is still on going and I have 500+ to watch". It was really hard to get through 90% of the first 300 or so. Watch it at your own risk. I on episode 575 now, and waiting for them to finish the Vegapunk Ark before I watch anymore.

Comment

Mobile Suit. I am a big fan of Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. Gundam 00 is pretty good too. It is kind of an updated version of Gundam Wing. If you are into giant robots check out Full Metal Panic like Holland recommended and Eureka 7. And Definitely Gurren Lagann.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                              Mobile Suit. I am a big fan of Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. Gundam 00 is pretty good too. It is kind of an updated version of Gundam Wing. If you are into giant robots check out Full Metal Panic like Holland recommended and Eureka 7. And Definitely Gurren Lagann.
                              I can recommend all of these. If you are a Gundam fan then the UC universe is a must. I started getting into them a while back after watching all the newer series and it's night and day. Those UC guys are snobs for a reason.

Also, Robotech, the Macross saga. Watch it.

Comment

Dunno how many Gundam 0's I built as a kid lol.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X