Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intentional House Explosion in WA Kills Father and Two Sons ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intentional House Explosion in WA Kills Father and Two Sons ?

(CNN) -- A father and his two sons are dead following a house explosion and officials say it was a case of murder/suicide.

A caseworker brought Josh Powell's two boys to the home for a visit when they were dragged inside.

The caseworker was stuck outside and just moments later, while the caseworker called for help, the house blew up.

Powell's wife, Susan, disappeared suspiciously in 2009.

Josh Powell had been engaged in an ongoing custody battle with his wife's parents.

He just recently lost his bid for custody.

Now, the Utah police chief who been doggedly pursuing a case against Josh Powell is speaking freely.

Buzz Nielsen says not only was his department convinced Powell murdered his wife, they were also concerned about the welfare of his children.

Nielsen says his department worked hard to help Washington investigators, and they tried to ensure the Powell kids weren't left alone with their dad.

"We just did everything we could do to help get those boys. We took some of the criminal evidence; give it to the civil side. And those kinds of things to assist Washington, we did that. We had meetings on what strategies we could do to ensure the kids don't go back in that house. This is probably the worst...a father and his two sons. First the wife, the mother of those two boys, then him and his two sons. You know it's one thing to have him get charged, not charged, and deal with it. But it's evil, what he did to his two sons," said Nielsen.
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

I know someone that lives 2 blocks away from that house, he said he has chunks of house in his yard.

Comment

That is fucked up.

Comment

thats not a dad, that's a deadbeat coward.
        hope he rots.
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

what's even worse, I recall hearing on the news last night that the kids were starting to be able to recall events from the 2009 "camping trip" where their mom was last seen. The eldest kid said his mom was "riding in the trunk of the car" on the way to the camp site, and after that she was never seen again.
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I really have no words for how much of a piece of shit this guy is.

Comment

oh man :(
              yeah that's just terrible to hear.

Originally posted by yert315
              Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Saw this on the news today, what scum.
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Wow. Makes you wonder how people can be so fucked up.
                  2004 BMW e60 525i - Daily
                  1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy
                  1994 Jeep Wrangler - Summer Toy
                  1993 Range Rover Classic - Handsome Looker that never gets driven

Comment

Dam i never heard anything about the wife. but then i saw this thread and it actually made my eyes water a little. What a fuckin coward! Dam now im mad!
                    Fuck you buddy

Comment

its a shame they can't bring him back, just so they can kill him properly. Piece of shit
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X