Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fan of Hockey? Your gonna get a LULZ out of this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan of Hockey? Your gonna get a LULZ out of this!

Not sure how many of you out there are fans of hockey, or maybe even play the game itself, but this is some of the funniest shit I've seen on YouTube to date. IF you really want to know whats said on the Ice between players, coaches, refs you have to take a gander @ this. For those that are unfamiliar with the UHL (United Hockey League) its basicly Minor League Hockey (AA) and is equivalent to ECHL/CHL which is roughly 2 steps below the Show (NHL). Played Ice hockey my whole life (25+ years), and when I saw this it made me reminisce of my days in JR's and Semi Pro myself.

My Favorite part is when Ralph (#14) goes over to Chris Chelios (basicly the Iron man of the old NHL, and is in the US Hockey Hall of Fame, and eventually NHL Hall of Fame) and says to him, "eh Chelly, let the kids play, what the fuck you been hitting the gym or tanning booth, eh?" Chelly replies, "Costa Rica"!!!

Fucken Gong Show!!!

Enjoy!

"im mezmerized bY your ugliness, Im trying to get through but Im like Ahhh!"

Classic line. Typical of any guy first or last name Ralph.LOLOL
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
      "im mezmerized bY your ugliness, Im trying to get through but Im like Ahhh!"

Classic line. Typical of any guy first or last name Ralph.LOLOL
      Love when he lines up next to the guy in the neutral zone and says, " you keep running guys, and I'm gonna spear you in the Fucken Face"

Comment

If i wasplaying against a guy with that mouth Id be rolling on the ice laughing everytime.
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by HR2L View Post
          Fucken Gong Show!!!
          lol straight up!. hockeys the shit tho!

Comment

Originally posted by bodenjohnson View Post
            lol straight up!. hockeys the shit tho!
            Absolutely! Best game in the World (yes I'm bias)!

Comment

Great Hats Ladies! There Ya go, thats the G-Spot right there! :)

Comment

Working...
              X