Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta test my browser extension, help support R3v (or other causes)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta test my browser extension, help support R3v (or other causes)!

Hey Everyone,

I'd like to start by saying this is not affiliated with r3vlimited.com at all.

About a year ago I started building a browser extension as part of a larger project between a friend and I in a new business we're launching. The time has come to beta test the extensions functionality.

Our company deals with online clicking trends, so we've designed a toolbar that keeps track of what gets clicked on specific websites. The data is 100% anonymous and only keeps track of what links are clicked and some related data, not who is clicking them. Additionally, we only track on very specific sites which you will be notified of upon installation as well as future updates. We also do not track ANY Encrypted/SSL traffic, field submissions, etc. JUST clicks. It is non intrusive and runs in the background and can be disabled with a click at any time and has been approved for the google chrome app store.

The only tracking mechanism built in to the extension is an occasional check in to see if someone is using it or not so I can appropriately compensate our test groups.

We've been raising some capital for awhile now, so as part of your participation, we've decided to offer several options:

1) Every month you use the extension actively, we'll pay you $5
    2) For every person using the extension actively, we'll pay R3V $5 (per month per person)
    3) For every person using the extension actively, we'll pay a charity (voted upon here) $5. This can be any cause. So if someone breaks a leg or gets something stolen or whatever, that works too. (per month per person)

To see if you're eligible to participate in the beta test, please fill out this survey: http://nwgnetworks.wufoo.com/forms/i...raphic-survey/

Currently limited to 100 participants!

I'll be making selections in the next few days for who is in or not.

Mods, etc.. Please PM me if there's an issue with this post.
    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Opera or firefox soon? Nigel will PM you, he wants in. We use everything but IE here.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I use chrome daily and could help out.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
        Opera or firefox soon? Nigel will PM you, he wants in. We use everything but IE here.
        Firefox should be soon now that their plugin architecture is mostly clean javascript, not sure on Opera.

Firefox and IE are next. :)

Comment

May be soonee than later :) stay tuned!

Comment

Is that Fidhle in your sig?
            sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
            "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Hey, might want to fix your selection area for "Do you participate in any of the following rewards programs?"

and put in a "I do not participate in any of these programs"

You have the possibility to make LOT of money with this....

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                Hey, might want to fix your selection area for "Do you participate in any of the following rewards programs?"

and put in a "I do not participate in any of these programs"

You have the possibility to make LOT of money with this....
                Thanks! I didn't even notice that, you guys are my test run before branching out to some other test groups :)

I'll let survey's come in for a week or so and then start sending out emails to those that fit what we're looking for right now.

Comment

Took the survey.
                  The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                  2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Bump for supporting R3v, and yourselves :)

Surprised this isn't getting more interest, it's a great way to give back to R3v!

Comment

Working...
                    X