I need some votes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some votes.

So I got engaged last weekend and my fiance and I entered this Dream Wedding giveaway. If we win we get a new 2012 Jetta (or $20,000 towards a VW) and $20,000 in prizes to help with the wedding.

The sad but true sob story is that my fiance (24) has been borrowing her dad's 2002 Mazda 626 since she was 16. Since then her parents, who work at separate jobs, have had to carpool together. So, to say the least, we need this.

Therefore, I need some tips or suggestions anyone might have on getting votes.
    The trick is that the voters have to be citizens of the state of Alabama...

I've thought of:
    - Holding a garage sale and haggling buyers to register and vote for us.
    - Find an internet cafe and haggle people there to vote.
    - Go door to door and hand flyers out.

I'm open to all and any suggestions...

Hmm, definitely offer an incentive to locals. Call the local radio station and see if they will help if you do a stunt or something like that.

Good luck!

Comment

Get a Golf.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Bump. I found a site called microworkers where you can pay money for people to vote, but only problem is its not state specific.

Comment

Originally posted by brianao34 View Post
          The sad but true sob story is that my fiance (24) has been borrowing her dad's 2002 Mazda 626 since she was 16. Since then her parents, who work at separate jobs, have had to carpool together. So, to say the least, we need this.
          8 years and she can't buy a car of her own? Get the lady an E30 stat!

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

^Haha. She's been paying her way through college and all her own expenses. Great with money
            But yes, if this doesn't work she's getting my e39.

Comment

Working...
            X