X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b*saint
    replied
    Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
    Sorry to inform you but if you prefer Starbucks over Dunkin Donuts, your taste in coffee is utter shit.

I buy my coffee from a local place that roasts it weekly and grinds it when bought, their Ethiopian medium roast is amazing. If I have to get something at the store though, it is usually DD.
    Sorry to inform you but if you prefer DD over Sbux than you don't know what coffee should resemble. Plus most people who think sbux coffee don't buy any of the "bold" flavors so they think their stuff all taste like that awful Pikes Peak shit.

Best coffee so far through the Moka pot has been this off brand blue anodized bag of beans I grind myself. Im going to change up the water to Fuji water from Evian and see if there is a difference in flavor.

Leave a comment:

• smooth
    replied
    my old roommate had some crazy multi thousand dollar espresso machine imported from italy and a nearly equally expensive grinder. he taught me how to pull shots but I rarely drink coffee.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    The absolute worst is when you visit someone who knows you are a coffee snob and they tell you "I have something youre going to love"
    Then they bring out some fucking hazelnut or vanilla flavored shit and you have to force it down. Just the smell of it makes me wretch
    Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen

Leave a comment:

• Texas Toast
    replied
    What is this, Pulp Fiction?

Leave a comment:

replied
    After a visit to New Orleans, and having beignets and cafe' au lait my daily is

Love the stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Rsully70sev
    replied
    Espresso machine in my house ftw. I broke like 40 French Presses before that purchase though. I've only seen one DD in my life, it looked like a shit hole.

Leave a comment:

• herbivor
    replied
    Originally posted by blunttech View Post
    I wont even drink coffee out of my house. It all tastes like gas station coffee
    Once you roast your own it all tastes like shit
    This. And use an AeroPress coffee press with the water temperature at 175 degrees. Way better than drip makers and French press.

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    I wont even drink coffee out of my house. It all tastes like gas station coffee
    Once you roast your own it all tastes like shit

Leave a comment:

• KenC
    replied
    Stumptown 8)

Leave a comment:

• Dermeister3
    replied
    Its like a buck for a large. Good enough for me. 1 cream 1 sugar, that way you don't kill the actual flavor in there with sweets and cream.

Get WAWA coffee. thats the good stuff

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    I'm not a coffee drinker, but I always assumed stuff like DD coffee was only good because you were drinking it while eating donuts, thus the sugary, fried goodness of donuts covering up the shit coffee.

Leave a comment:

• e30vert
    replied
    Good to know about Dunbkin Dounuts Coffee. Was about to pickup some of those inserts for our new Keurig machine as they actually get rave reviews on the websites. I wonder if the Keurig inserts of Dunkin Doughnuts coffee is as bad as the stuff that the OP picked up. Oh boy, now that will make me have to buy a few to actually check out the flavor when processed through the K Cup machine. Uggh!

Leave a comment:

• Adrian_Visser
    replied
    Yup I also prefer Chevron Van Houtte to Timmy Ho's , that shit is gross. I'm actually surprised how many of you 'mericans have Tim Horton's.

Leave a comment:

• Pantless Spency
    replied
    lmfao at jandersons post that was great.

at chevrons around here they have "van houtte" coffee,
    super cheap and pretty fucking delicious if you ask me.

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
    I buy my coffee from a local place that roasts it weekly and grinds it when bought, their Ethiopian medium roast is amazing.
    0:43

Leave a comment:

Working...
X