Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My mom takes sleeping pills. She says the most random things.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mom takes sleeping pills. She says the most random things.

My mom is high on her sleeping pills!

Mom: "Goose the dog is making all kinds of noise!!!"

Me: "no mom your just high"

Mom: "No the dog is high, im on my computer"

Me: "hahah go to sleep mom your sleeping pill is getting to you"

Mom: "Well if the dog wasnt snorting cocaine all night i could sleep!! Fuckin dog!! Why is my TV on? I wasnt watching this!!"
    Fuck you buddy

hahaha...cocaine snorting dog.

My mom is on at least (6) different meds for Depression(long story) and sleep-related problems. She's a space-cadet but not really ^this bad. She was able to keep it together when she visited(us in Germany) last week. She knows I would have sent her home if she 'misbehaved', especially in front of my (2) 6yr olds.

On top of that, the meds have only exacerbated her poor memory...or made it morre convenient for her to forget things we've already discussed.
    -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

That's nothing!

I used to sleep at my grandmothers house during summers. She would scream people's names in the middle of the night, curse, or sometimes giggle, which freaked me out...

Hated it

Comment

New Pharmaceutical World at it's best.

They should give out shirts at the doctors office that say GOT PILLS?

Comment

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Comment

My gf talks in her sleep. The other night she reached over and grabbed my face and started yelling about me falling off the bed.

A few nights later she, totally asleep, woke me up to tell me she was fixing one of her friends e-brakes. She has memory of the dream, but not of waking me up.

Needless to say, I was pissed 'cause it was 4am and I couldn't go back to sleep.
            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

when my dad passes out shitfaced he mumbles absolute gibberish all night and will occassionally shout some creepy shit then wake up and look around with the most confused scared look on his face. sad, but sometimes funny.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
              Sounds like you need a massage.
              Originally posted by kpeng
              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

ITT, R3V'rs who live at home.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I spew complete and absolute gibberish when Aly tries to wake me up sometimes. It's always in that "I look like I'm awake but I'm really still dreaming" area.

Interestingly enough, this morning it was "It's the smell of the dutch..."

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

I enjoy sleeping alone.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                      I enjoy sleeping alone.
                      I don't always sleep, but when I do...

I sleep alone.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I was at a hospital about three years ago for head injury and my roommate was an 80yo woman who cursed all night, and I mean CURSE as in "fuck you, you stupid shithole fuckfaces" and other various phrases. I required a private room the next day.

Comment

Lmao yea my girlfriends mom takes ambien and she gets fuxed up. Says some crazy stuff for sure but it's pretty entertaining

Comment

i was with a chick for a minute that talked in her sleep. i remember one night she woke me up and said "jon.. kmon. we have to go now. we have to go to the mountains to get sum tissues." i was like haha what?? then she jus turned over and went back to sleep. pretty wild stuff
                            Life is good. Do what you like. Like what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by tbruz View Post
                              Lmao yea my girlfriends mom takes ambien and she gets fuxed up. Says some crazy stuff for sure but it's pretty entertaining
                              Yeah my mom takes ambien and it is very entertaining. last time she was talking about how she was gonna race old men in potato sacks...she is fuckin crazy...hahaha
                              Fuck you buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X