Bar Hopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar Hopping

Anyone go bar hopping on Thursdays? Theres a few I go to in Fullerton: Commonwealth Lounge & Grill, Slidebar Rock n Roll Cafe,Continental Room.

any one else share any good bars in your local town .....:drink:

i'm not 21 yet so i can't really chime in on this but i've visited a few friends at CSUF; have you been to fire & ice??
    shit is duh bomb doeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
      i'm not 21 yet so i can't really chime in on this but i've visited a few friends at CSUF; have you been to fire & ice??
      shit is duh bomb doeeeeee
      never been there, what city?

Comment

Originally posted by VANOS714 View Post
        never been there, what city?
        anaheim, try it out sometime. it's not your typical dining experience;-)

Comment

lol fire and ice. i got hammered last summer one time and went to the one in lake tahoe

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
            lol fire and ice. i got hammered last summer one time and went to the one in lake tahoe
            drinking UNDERAGE are we?
            ibtl

Comment

Bars everywhere!

Newport beach is always fun for a bar stroll. Start down at sharkeez in balboa, and hit all the bars in between until Goat Hill Tavern.

The Royal Hawaiian in Laguna Beach has house cocktail called the Lapu Lapu, basically a rum fishbowl that will knock you on your ass. Also in Laguna there's Whitehouse and Ocean Avenue, and a couple others that arent worth mentioning.

In south county there's Patsy's, Hennessy's in Dana Point is cool, I go there alot. and The Derby has dueling Piano's they have $2 coronas and .50 tacos on tuesday.

Downtown Fullerton is cool too.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

I don't do it on a weekly basis, but twice annually we have a local tradition called the Pub Crawl. It's basically all the bars/clubs/pool halls/lounges/etc on our town square getting together for a huge celebration. It's usually $35 for a wristband for the whole weekend. I went last year and the police carted a few overly intoxicated people our of there. and when I say carted I mean it in the literal sense of the word.
                Originally posted by Vivek
                I was wondering about the penis too.

Comment

Bar Hopping isn't about going to lounges and grilles on thursday nights paying 3 dollars to get tipsy on cocktails that contain bar brand alcohol and have a higher average age than the viewing audience of War Horse, then getting a cab home because you think you shouldn't drive.

It's about driving out to the strip of bars that everyone knows you at, getting in free because you know the bouncers, Paying 5 dollars and getting 5 double shots for you and your friends, tipping the bartender a ten, leaving in a riot and hitting every bar on the strip doing the same thing. Then going back to the start to do it again, but this time for free because the bartenders remember your 10$ tips and hook you up. Then getting in a fight, hitting on every person with a vagina, banging a nickel in a bathroom and getting picked up by the poice at 4AM, then released at 4:15 and driven home by your brother's friend who's getting off work at the police station.

THAT is bar hopping. you bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
                    Bar Hopping isn't about going to lounges and grilles on thursday nights paying 3 dollars to get tipsy on cocktails that contain bar brand alcohol and have a higher average age than the viewing audience of War Horse, then getting a cab home because you think you shouldn't drive.

It's about driving out to the strip of bars that everyone knows you at, getting in free because you know the bouncers, Paying 5 dollars and getting 5 double shots for you and your friends, tipping the bartender a ten, leaving in a riot and hitting every bar on the strip doing the same thing. Then going back to the start to do it again, but this time for free because the bartenders remember your 10$ tips and hook you up. Then getting in a fight, hitting on every person with a vagina, banging a nickel in a bathroom and getting picked up by the poice at 4AM, then released at 4:15 and driven home by your brother's friend who's getting off work at the police station.

Comment

^ satire missed.

Comment

L0l
                        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                        1991 318is - Sold
                        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post

Comment

Vanos:you have a reoccurring habbit of posting one word, or emote replies to threads in OT. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post

qfmft.
                              Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                              You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Working...
                              X