Lip Sweater Lovers Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lip Sweater Lovers Please Help

Please click the link and vote to help me win this contest on our local philly radio station. Its for tickets to see Cake but for me its more for the Mustache.

I am a facial hair challenged individual, so growing a mustache like this takes time and dedication. Thos who rock a 5 o'clock shadow 5 days after shaving will understand. So please let us unite in this noble cause.

Also prints will be for sale for hanging over your mantle ;)

TIA

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
    Also prints will be for sale for hanging over your mantle ;)
    R3V group buy?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I JUST removed my 6" full beard 6 days ago, I wish you good luck my friend.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Fuckin Hipster.
        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
          Fuckin Hipster.
          This hipster bought his own house. This Hipster also manages a childrens book publishing department while also creating childrens books. I have almost 50 titles in English and Spanish myself. I'm 25 years old and proud to be a hipster. I enjoy life so thank you!

And yes R3v Group buy on prints, you guys know you want me hanging over your fire places.

Comment

This hipster bought his own house. This Hipster also manages a childrens book publishing department while also creating childrens books. I have almost 50 titles in English and Spanish myself. I'm 25 years old and proud to be a hipster. I enjoy life so thank you!

And yes R3v Group buy on prints, you guys know you want me hanging over your fire places.
            you served him a nice cup of stfu lol

Comment

Originally posted by VANOS714 View Post
              you served him a nice cup of stfu lol
              A vegan cup of STFU I kid. Congrats on your success (seriously!) and best of luck in the dickbroom contest. Dude at my work rocks a massive handle-bar stache.
              91 318is M50 swapped
              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
                A vegan cup of STFU I kid. Congrats on your success (seriously!) and best of luck in the dickbroom contest. Dude at my work rocks a massive handle-bar stache.
                Thank you gents! and definatly not a vegan here, my lunch bag today had keibasa and cheese as a snack and then a roast beef sammie for lunch. I don't think anything I have eaten today can even be eaten by a vegan...

Comment

I'm glad to be a hipster, the ladies LOVE it! People are just haters on the hot ladies get and they drool over. Maybe if they washed and dressed nice women would like them more ;)
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

The only thing you are missing is sense of humor!

Congrats on your accomplishments, i'm sorry if it was not apparent i was joking.
                    Last edited by LJ851; 03-06-2012, 01:30 PM.
                    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                      The only thing you are missing is sense of humor!

Congrats on your accomplishments, i'm sorry if it was not apparent i was joking.
                      No worries man, I was hoping mine wouldn't be taken to seriously either. This is R3V after all ;)

This mustache is where most of my humor is derived from.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                        I'm glad to be a hipster, the ladies LOVE it! People are just haters on the hot ladies get and they drool over. Maybe if they washed and dressed nice women would like them more ;)
                        I don't think you're a hipster. I think you're a dumbass.
                        -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                        Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Nice dick broom, player!

Comment

Hahaha that's mantastic. How long it take to grow the tache?
                            Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                              You called yourself a hipster, this means you are in fact, NOT a hipster.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Working...
                              X