I love my e30.
Collapse
X
-
I did exactly this in a busy intersection with my first e30, however I did avoid hitting a SUV packed with a family though. Thinking back it was a pretty stupid high school stunt..Leave a comment:
-
Your fucking s/n is HARRY POTTER.Man I love snap over steering into oncoming traffic and then clutch kicking it at the last second to avoid killing a family of four on their way home. Such an adrenaline rush. This website is overrun with high school kids posting dumb shit and making the e30 community seem like a bunch of idiots.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
Same, even with the random clunking from the rear, buzzing noises within my interior, and the leaky m42, I love my e30.
Nobody but people on here understand.Leave a comment:
-
yeah, if you over correct the car can snap the other way pretty easily. a lot of people do this and put their front end into something hard.Leave a comment:
-
Whoops I corrected myself! If you have a decent amount of oversteer and correct too harshly you can get the car to go in the opposite direction. That is the correct terminology am I right? Got it confused.Leave a comment:
-
getting the back to slide out a bit is not snap oversteer. that's just normal regular run of the mill oversteer.
put 700lbs in trunk of an e30 and repeat that maneuver and you'll get a lot closer.Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: