I love my e30.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lolcantturn
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i have yet to see an e30 snap oversteer.
    If you're into a corner pretty hard and lift you can get the back end to veer out a little, or if you're decently sideways and correct too aggressively the momentum will definitely shift the other way pretty harshly. Unless I have the terminology completely wrong.

    Originally posted by VinniE30
    I didin't forget your thread where you wanted to trade your e30 for an e36.
    Guess I wasn't driving hard enough ;)

    Originally posted by Sagaris
    I still know what you did last summer
    Don't tell anyone...I actually turned. Lolcanturn.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sagaris
    replied
    I still know what you did last summer

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    I didin't forget your thread where you wanted to trade your e30 for an e36.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    i have yet to see an e30 snap oversteer.

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    replied
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    Man I love snap over steering into oncoming traffic and then clutch kicking it at the last second to avoid killing a family of four on their way home. Such an adrenaline rush. This website is overrun with high school kids posting dumb shit and making the e30 community seem like a bunch of idiots.
    You read so well, it stuns me, thats exactly what I just posted!

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    Man I love snap over steering into oncoming traffic and then clutch kicking it at the last second to avoid killing a family of four on their way home. Such an adrenaline rush. This website is overrun with high school kids posting dumb shit and making the e30 community seem like a bunch of idiots.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sagaris
    replied
    I know what you did last summer

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    replied
    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • JRector
    replied
    Shut up.

    Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • lolcantturn
    started a topic I love my e30.

    I love my e30.

    Just wanted to say that guys. Even though the O2 for whatever reason is running in open loop and my gas mileage sucks and im definitely losing power, beat on her a little today even though shes my DD duty and can't have her break down on me. Lots of good downshifting, tire squealing, and the occasional snap oversteer. Love my bitch.







    OK.
Working...