Google Map of US Sex Offenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Map of US Sex Offenders

Thanks to Megan's Law we can now find out information on registered sex offenders and their location.

There are 3 in just a one mile radius from where I live! How many live in your neighboorhood?
    http://www.mapsexoffenders.com/

They don't have my city on there yet, but I think I'm much happier not knowing...

Besides, I live next door to a bunch of tweekers, they're just as bad.

Comment

what are tweekers?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen
        what are tweekers?
        Usually refers to a meth addict.

Comment

I looked for Heeter, and he doesn;t show up . . .
          Current Cars
          2014 M235i
          2009 R56 Cooper S
          1998 M3
          1997 M3

Comment

Holy shitballs. There are a few around my apartment (understandable in a college town, date rape and all) but, shit, there are a shit-ton near my parent's house (in an affluent area).
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

That's a cool word for "asking an undercover cop for head".

-Charlie
              Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
              '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
              FYYFF

Comment

I stopped counting at 10 within a mile of me! Sucks, but I do live in downtown area.

Comment

i can't look anymore. put in my address and my neighborhood (downtown san jose) is... peppered. over half of the ones i've clicked are lewd/lascivious act w/ child under 14. eww...
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

my next door neighbor is one...college houses rule!

Comment

DUDE. i swear i just saw one of these guys at the 7-11 when i was buying a 40 and a pack of smokes. gah. glad i'm moving to SF tomorrow, i'd rather be around teh gheys than child molesters.
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Honestly I would have been happier NOT seeing that site. There's 3 within 10 minutes of my daughter. 1 on the same road I live on. I live in rural SE Indiana about 45 min from Cincinnati on the freeway. So one on the same road is too much. And he's got a rap sheet a mile long to include narcotics trafficing, possession, grand theft, yada yada. I dont' even want to know about the 7 that are in the same city as my daughter or the 3 that are within a stones throw. Thats a FUCKED UP site. I really don't know what purpose it could serve other than to scare the shit outta the people who are registered on it.

Comment

You guys do realize the majority of the "sex offenders" listed on these pages are there for things like "importunity" (getting fooled by an undercover cop posing as a hooker) or indecent exposure - which in most states is pissing outside and getting caught.

I'm not too worried.

If the site (or the law for that matter) was designed to punish aggressive sex offenders, it would make sense. As is, this just creates hell for the 85% of the people on there that got busted for slipping a cop 25 bucks to give them head.

-Charlie
                          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                          FYYFF

Comment

criminal child enticement.

gross sexual imposition

unlawful sexual conduct with a minor and another unnamed charge

Those are just to name a few around my daughters house. After honing in my search there are 8 in her area that are listed. I'm appalled by some of the charges against them. In my county you can view public record online so I ran a search on a couple of them..... sexual acts are right up some of their alleys..... *sigh* yeah.... so now for the barn burning.

Comment

Gross sexual imp is another buzzword for "picked up a hooker". Unlawful with a minor is generally statutory with a 17 year old, another "eh".

The enticement charge, that one is blanket party territory.

Someday, I want to be cool enough to get "Ratboy" listed in my mug shot.

-Charlie
                              FYYFF

Comment

Working...
                              X