I'm a BMW Commercial Competition Finalist!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spiff325iS
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    Thanks everyone! 2 more days!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Voted.

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    voted a bunch of times :) GL dude

    Leave a comment:


  • bestwheelbase
    replied
    Ah what the hell, another vote.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    Thanks man! Clean E30!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim Lepage
    replied
    Voted !

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    Thanks guys! Final push right here, few days to go!

    Leave a comment:


  • bestwheelbase
    replied
    Voted again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied
    Voted, yours was the best!

    Leave a comment:


  • WADE30
    replied
    Voted! Good luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    Gah- few more days to go. I'm getting anxious!

    Leave a comment:


  • Albuquerque30
    replied
    Voted!

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    voted again! I think you should let me test drive this thing when you win it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    Thanks guys. I'm #1 with views right now! gotta keep it up!

    Leave a comment:

Working...