I'm a BMW Commercial Competition Finalist!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xat1cZ
    replied
    lol that dude must've posted on several forums..

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Noooo :(

    Leave a comment:


  • NeedaBimmer
    replied
    I checked BMW's YouTube and it looks like he took second to the Test Drive Nostalgia vid.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Update?

    I vote you get it vinyl wrapped with the words I <3 r3v

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    Can't do that, gonna trade it in for 38.5 E30's.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    So when are you gonna ship this new F30 to me?

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    That's cool man, no one HAS to vote for my video. Never hurts to have more views though ;).

    Voting is done, we should know who wins by this friday!

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    not hatin, I liked someof the other ones more but I voted for yours, cuz we fam.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    Yeah man, highest views and 'likes'. Not sure what the votes are but hopefully it correlates and means I'm winning. DO IT.

    Leave a comment:


  • Threehz
    replied
    You better win this man!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Voted again. You're really in the top running?

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    Thanks guys, I'm still highest views and likes, hopefully it pays off!

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    Voted!

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe G
    replied
    i too have cast my final vote. Good Luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Got my last vote in for you

    Leave a comment:

Working...