No announcement yet.

Russian Kung-Fu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normal Kung fu they break boards, Russian Kung Fu they cut paper...and slap xD
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

what the fuck-fu

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
        lolfighting

but anyways..Ive studied all sorts of martial arts for 24years and Ive realized that a slap is more effective because the sting will immediately bring tears to an opponents eyes allowing for more effective follow ups. Punches would are the default but they tend to just rile up your opponent more if you didn't knock him out already.
        okay i disagree with that opinion but its your opinion.
        I started martial arts in 3rd grade .my son is a purple going for his red in MMA hes 6 years old.all my years and studying with karate,and gracie jiu- jitsu would say slapping would do anything but a distraction.My boy studies karate,tae kwon do, and Brazilian jiu -jitsu .His teacher has high rankings in all styles 4th in brazilian jiu-jitsu .I have yet to see in one of my or my sons class any form of slapping.
        I know this video is a joke and pretty funny.You can throw a slap out too get a opponent of guard.In know way would a slap be more effective than a punch or strike but thats just my feeling you have yours enjoy the arts :)

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

okay this just made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          so called boxer against slap fighter lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
          This particular style of martial art even sounds very intimidating.:D
          Last edited by carfantiti; 04-17-2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

come slap at me and see how my compact style, left, right straight combo knocks you the fuck out LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by carfantiti View Post
              http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Steven_Seagal
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

okay this just made me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              so called boxer against slap fighter lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCq2hkS_Qug
              ROFL that guy just curled up the whole time haha.

Comment

Comment

^ lol shit!!!!!!!!!!funny

Comment

Towongfoo?
                    Need BMW parts?
                    http://www.blunttech.com
                    or face ultimate peril.

Comment

Это дерьмо выглядит глупо
                      Originally posted by RUFFLZ
                      #BANDISNIGGA
                      Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                      Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                      X