• Show
Clear All

Any hookah smokers?

What are you experiences with it?

When did you first start?

What kind of tobacco do you smoke?

How often do you smoke?

Originally posted by Janderson
    you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Also guys, I'm entered in a competition to create a custom blend of tobacco. Your votes would be highly appreciated, and I have a chance to win a 40" TV! :)

My 2 blends are: Tangy Cosmojito and Tiramishisha

Voting takes place here: http://hookah-freak.com/2012-blend-o...nd-of-madness/

and today is the last day of Round 2; help me win my bracket to enter Round 3!

Thanks in advance, everyone!

you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

I've done it once.

It was boring.

I feel I need to be drunk to enjoy it.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I smoke hookah every now and then if someone brings one to a party . I rarely do, and as a result get a pretty wild buzz, especially if Im already drinking

Comment

Yeah, if the tobacco is unwashed, and you have a low nicotine tolerance, you'll be in for a nice buzz!

Comment

Answered your questions on e30tech. I <3 hookah.
            CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
            For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

Yea lets destroy our lungs for a weak buzz and some flavouring! Do you wear your wayfarer's while smoking or take em off?

Comment

Washed tobacco contains 0.05% nicotine
                Unwashed contains 0.5% nicotine

Neither of them have any tar.
                And by the time the smoke, filtered through water, reaches your lungs, it's cold and doesn't burn your alveoli. Therefore not making it as bad as smoking pipe, cigarettes, cigars, etc.

Not all tobacco's give off a buzz. In fact, most don't.

And to answer your question, I take my wayfarer's off when I smoke ;)

Comment

Make more misguided and rumour filled excuses, it's hip but it's still fucking gross.

Burnt plant matter going into your lungs is terrible for you, temperature is irrelevant. Then again, what do true medical professionals know.

Comment

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Not bashing yours in any way. I enjoy it and I'll keep smoking it, knowing my risks. But thanks for your input! :)
                    That's what this forum's all about! We don't all have to share the same ideas, so it's nice to hear what everyone thinks!

Comment

I own a hookah, looking to sell it actually. I've smoked many times, mostly when I was younger. I always end up feeling sick from smoking hookah, even very light flavours, but I'm not a smoker.

Never enjoyed tobacco very much though, I always preferred marijuana for a number of reasons. Now I rarely smoke anything. If I wasn't so busy I would probably smoke MJ once in a while, but no time for that right now.

Hope you win man!
                      Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Thanks alot man, I really appreciate the votes!

Comment

Voted for ya!

I smoke once a week or so, I like smoking mine if I'm drinking or want to relax. I started smoking hookah when i was 19. I really enjoy it, I hate the insta-light coals. they taste nasty. I use coco nara coals and i usually use al fakher shisha just because its cheap. I started smoking the "Jack and coke" flavor. I'm really tired of the super fruity flavors. I want to order the "pipe" flavor next.

My Hookah (I also have a vortex bowl, those work great)

Comment

Smoke it usually at all family occasions/functions.

Started when I was 17 or so.

I'm a fan of most flavors except liquorice.

Used to smoke every weekend when I was 19, but now hardly do. Just at social places or family events as mentioned.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Started at 16. Smoke about every week. Always try to use coconara coals. Reduces the headache. Recently bought social smoke tobacco as it has less buzz and more flavor. Blue mist starbuzz is also really good.
                              It's fun, relaxing, and social. And not saying its not bad for you, but not as bad as cigarettes.
                              www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
                              2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

Working...
                              X