Painful Cake

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • T Verdier
    replied
    i wasn't aware of racism till this cake was made, it really opened up my eyes to the travesties that are going on in the world. the "artist" needs to stick to finger paintings imo.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    splain more. I'm new
    fck all you RICKY RICARDOS! lol trolled be trolled.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by ohthejosh
    Pretty much the whole thing was to raise awareness. Artist made the piece as something with shock value, something to get people all riled up. People would then inquire on why it even exists therefore raising the awareness that they intended in the first place.

    Kinda like there's no such thing as bad publicity?
    splain more. I'm new

    Leave a comment:


  • thebutcher37
    replied
    niger-cake?



    WTF???

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    splain further. I think I kinda get it.
    Pretty much the whole thing was to raise awareness. Artist made the piece as something with shock value, something to get people all riled up. People would then inquire on why it even exists therefore raising the awareness that they intended in the first place.

    Kinda like there's no such thing as bad publicity?

    Leave a comment:


  • VANOS714
    replied
    that's some freaky shit lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by ohthejosh
    I had to post on that article. I dont find it funny nor acceptable but I understand the purpose of the piece. It was intended to by the artist to have a shock value. The response by the elite and minister is in no way acceptable. The artist got what he want which was for people to misinterpret and research what is really going on.

    Couldve done a different way to convey the message but as artist tend to be controversial this piece definitely made its impact on awareness.
    splain further. I think I kinda get it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ButtJuice
    replied
    That was sweeeet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by e30lov
    funny not found
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    That's awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    well that's disturbing.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    I had to post on that article. I dont find it funny nor acceptable but I understand the purpose of the piece. It was intended to by the artist to have a shock value. The response by the elite and minister is in no way acceptable. The artist got what he want which was for people to misinterpret and research what is really going on.

    Couldve done a different way to convey the message but as artist tend to be controversial this piece definitely made its impact on awareness.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30lov
    replied
    funny not found

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    What the fucking fuck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    his teeth are so white

    Leave a comment:

Working...