F10 M5 wrecked

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Red88
    replied
    Originally posted by codyep3
    lol. first quality thing I have seen you post
    Ever...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    Originally posted by b*saint
    150 kmh - whats that like 25 mph?
    lol. first quality thing I have seen you post

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    around 93 mph

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    150 kmh - whats that like 25 mph?

    Leave a comment:


  • AsharC
    replied
    Originally posted by BMC227
    if 150km/h did this to my old e30, 300km/h would be scary!!!

    I hope you didn't have any passengers with you...

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    well its a good thing most of our cars cant reach 300kph... most

    Leave a comment:


  • atmobenzin
    replied
    Originally posted by 10Toes
    There was no other driver, he just said that so it's not his fault.
    This.

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by series88
    That's one hell of a crash. Hope occupants including the dog survives. And what a di*k move of the driver that caused this to run.
    There was no other driver, he just said that so it's not his fault.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMC227
    replied
    if 150km/h did this to my old e30, 300km/h would be scary!!!







    Leave a comment:


  • mcr_driver
    replied
    since the engine has dibs I'd like some interior bits...I wonder how much fun an boosted M20 can be with M drive and I drive :shifty

    Leave a comment:


  • JBird
    replied
    We drove that same A81 autobahn from Switzerland to Ulm. Amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    what about the dog? c'mon guys this is merica, we dont care about ppl, but animals? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • bades2001
    replied
    seeing how relatively intact the car is makes me really consider getting something newer. to think they survived is amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • camip
    replied
    Dat shit cray.

    Leave a comment:


  • series88
    replied
    That's one hell of a crash. Hope occupants including the dog survives. And what a di*k move of the driver that caused this to run.

    Leave a comment:

Working...