I'm going to be a Father!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RobertK
    replied
    Congrats!

    My kid just hit 7 months old. Having a kid is no where near as bad as your single friend make it out to be. Its actually a blast. If I had known how fun it was I would have had one sooner.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Congrats man!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BustaRhymes325i
    replied
    congrats i guess? i mean i guess we need one more baggypants california person added to the population?

    Leave a comment:


  • samiam3356
    replied
    Congrats! Listen to the previous post and buy lots of diapers during the pregnancy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nsquared97
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    congrats kaildad!
    I see what you did there...

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    thats pretty fucked up f34r, like takin it a little too far.

    congrats kaildad!
    I thought so as posting it, meh this is r3v for ya ;)

    Lost 4 of my siblings that very way, so I am honestly kidding FYI.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nairb
    replied
    My baby boy is the best thing in my life right now, no doubt.

    Have you and your wife considered a home birth? My wife and I had a water birth right in our home. It was such an awesome event and definitely one of the greatest things I have ever done, bringing my son into this world with my own hands.

    Congrats.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    thats pretty fucked up f34r, like takin it a little too far.

    congrats kaildad!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    What happens if they lose the baby? gotta think ahead asshole
    oh the irony...

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by FKNFASTM5
    Start buying diapers now, seriously, a case a week, or every time you go to a place that sells them.
    What happens if they lose the baby? gotta think ahead asshole

    Leave a comment:


  • FKNFASTM5
    replied
    Start buying diapers now, seriously, a case a week, or every time you go to a place that sells them.

    Leave a comment:


  • S62
    replied
    Yippee

    Leave a comment:


  • Xat1cZ
    replied
    Run like the wind!

    Leave a comment:


  • CabbE30
    replied
    Congrats on the new money-pit

    Leave a comment:


  • series88
    replied
    congrats! its exciting but it will be lots of work. it will be great though

    Leave a comment:

Working...