I'm going to be a Father!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VANOS714
    replied
    congrats!!

    Leave a comment:


  • HarukoE30
    replied
    Originally posted by redsubdivisions
    Congrats, sir. Like RobertK has mentioned, having a kid isn't that bad and your life isn't "over". Most of the people who are against having kids are the ones who still have yet to grow up.

    I have a 4 month old little girl and every morning when I wake up, she has the biggest smile on her face when she sees me. It's absolutely a fantastic feeling.

    Yes, you will have shit sleep the first few months, but watching your child grow will make it all worth it. Stack up on diapers!! they go through them QUICK.
    You got that damn right. I'll start having kids once I feel done being a kid myself...another 40 years should be good. Congrats OP :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    Originally posted by j0oftheworld
    Welcome to fatherhood! First 3 months are lame.. but what's nice is the women in your life will be loving this time. After that they recognize you/learn your voice. Crawling, talking, personality, and patterns emerge. Take pictures/video often, because before you know it, like me they're 9yrs old! :O
    Time w. my son keeps getting better and better.. teaching him about manhood, healthy living, and life is a daily activity these days.
    Ran a 35,000 person Charity race this past Sat... "Pat Tillman Run"
    4.2miles @45min
    That is great! I know in a blink of an eye the child will be an adult. We will definitely be the best parents we can be for our family.

    Originally posted by Jrey
    Congrats man! wish you, your wife and your new baby a healthy life for years to come, must be a great feeling ;) take care of yourself bro!

    Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    Thanks Brotha

    Originally posted by Kershaw
    congrats man. you 2 are a great looking couple and im sure you'll make some great looking babies.
    Thanks!

    Originally posted by Sagaris
    Congrats! Parenthood is such a blessing. Sure it can be difficult sometimes but they are just so precious. I absolutely love being a father!
    Yeah agreed

    Originally posted by Ryan...
    Congrats!

    Better start praying it doesn't pop out as a girl with your wife's genes.. You'll be chasing boys off your property in 16 years :D
    Ill just have to go Al Bundy on them

    Originally posted by Albuquerque30
    Congrats man! My wife and I are expecting ours any day now. Good luck to you, I'm sure you're just excited as me. Let us know when you find out whether it's a boy or girl!
    Congrats! Have you already set up a baby room yet?

    Originally posted by Sailor37
    r3v'ers having kids....wtf is the world coming to?
    We all age and mature at some point. We all love to see our R3v family grow and prosper

    Originally posted by cmybimmer
    Congrats to you and your wife!! Babies def bring lots of life into a house.. literally lol.

    My sister has a 3 yr old girl, and she is so fun to interact with. its crazy seeing her grow so fast! She's expecting her second by the end of the year hopefully :)
    Thanks!

    Originally posted by mcr_driver
    congrats there is no greater thing then that. wish you the best man !!
    Thanks!

    Originally posted by e30trooper
    congrats! this time last year my girls was prego, now we have our 9 month old bad boy.
    hes sitting here right now!



    edit: time flys!
    If he loves the roundel hes holding then you are doing it right!

    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    Congrats man,,


    I dont want to see any posts saying- boo hoo my cars for sale because im having a baby :)

    I have a 3yr old son, and my daughter is 2 months old, and honestly life couldnt be better
    The LS M3 stays, no baby seat because racecar. We are hoping to have 2 ourselves.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    Congrats man,,


    I dont want to see any posts saying- boo hoo my cars for sale because im having a baby :)

    I have a 3yr old son, and my daughter is 2 months old, and honestly life couldnt be better
    This^^ , I used my vert for the first 7 months baby seat and all. However i sold the vert for a coupe to fit the larger Recaro babyseat :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    Congrats man,,


    I dont want to see any posts saying- boo hoo my cars for sale because im having a baby :)

    I have a 3yr old son, and my daughter is 2 months old, and honestly life couldnt be better

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    congrats! this time last year my girls was prego, now we have our 9 month old bad boy.
    hes sitting here right now!



    edit: time flys!

    Leave a comment:


  • PNWDan
    replied
    Congratulations!

    Leave a comment:


  • mcr_driver
    replied
    congrats there is no greater thing then that. wish you the best man !!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rapidic
    replied
    congrats man!

    Leave a comment:


  • cmybimmer
    replied
    Congrats to you and your wife!! Babies def bring lots of life into a house.. literally lol.

    My sister has a 3 yr old girl, and she is so fun to interact with. its crazy seeing her grow so fast! She's expecting her second by the end of the year hopefully :)

    Leave a comment:


  • 5spoke
    replied
    Congrats dude!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sailor37
    replied
    r3v'ers having kids....wtf is the world coming to?

    Leave a comment:


  • Albuquerque30
    replied
    Congrats man! My wife and I are expecting ours any day now. Good luck to you, I'm sure you're just excited as me. Let us know when you find out whether it's a boy or girl!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan...
    replied
    Congrats!

    Better start praying it doesn't pop out as a girl with your wife's genes.. You'll be chasing boys off your property in 16 years :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Sagaris
    replied
    Congrats! Parenthood is such a blessing. Sure it can be difficult sometimes but they are just so precious. I absolutely love being a father!

    Leave a comment:

Working...