• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a valid reason to me!

Originally posted by msnbc news
    I did 111 mph ‘to go have sex,’ man tells cops
    By NBCChicago.com

File this under "Excuses Traffic Cops Don't Hear Every Day."

A Chicago-area man who allegedly was clocked driving 111 mph through a 45 mph forest preserve told a patrol officer he was in a hurry to “try to go have sex with a girl he liked.”

Zachary P. Ramirez, 21, of Naperville, which lies about 20 miles west of downtown Chicago, was caught speeding through Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve last Saturday, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Police Sgt. Gregg Bell told the paper an officer saw Ramirez's 1994 Honda Prelude run a red light, then run a stop sign. Another officer pulled him over and asked him why he was traveling so fast.

For sex, he said.

Naperville Police Department via NBC Chicago
    Zachary P. Ramirez is accused of driving 111 mph in a 45 mph zone.

The officer’s radar unit initially clocked the car traveling at 104 mph “and finally locked at 111 (mph),” Bell told the Sun-Times.

Disobeyed light and stop sign
    Police also allegedly found 0.2 grams of marijuana in the car. Ramirez faces charges of speeding 40 mph or more over the limit, according to the paper. He also was charged with drug possession, disobeying a traffic light and disobeying a stop sign.

Ramirez is free on $200 bond, the Sun-Times reported. His arraignment date is pending.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

cop should of said "pics of chick or it didn't happen"
      .2g of weed and they bust you geez.
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Lol

Comment

Nice!
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

im stealing that excuse

Comment

ahahaha.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

this reminds me:

Once when I was about 19 or so I got pulled over doing 85ish in a 45(backroad, middle of nowhere). Cop asked why I was going so fast, I said to get away from my GF. He laughed and said that he was sure I am safe going above 35mph. Ran my licence and told me to have a nice day.

I have never been pulled over since that time, so no other cool things I have said. BUT I did get pulled over by a woman 6 days after I got my licence with my father in the car. Reason: dice in the mirror, she asked why i had dice in the mirror. I said because I am a pimp...she did not laugh. But I was not speeding or had any issues with my car. Pissed off she let me go xD

I know cool starry bra.
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Anyone find it surprising that his nearly 20 year old Honda was still ablt to top 110MPH?!! :D

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                    I know cool starry bra.
                    I'm fairly certain that no one gives a single shit.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Working...
                    X