A few more photos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few more photos...

same deal. pentax zxl. little ps. nothing crazy. any critique appreciated.

Dan

dude that shit suck take that shit else where.

Comment

i love you too
      Dan

Comment

Dan, have you had any formal photography training?
        --Will

Comment

just a high school class
          Dan

Comment

these are way over processed.
            ________
            Bong Reviews
            Last edited by Gr00v3; 05-12-2011, 11:23 AM.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
            Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3
              these are way over processed.
              you think he coulda done that on purpose???
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

nah. i agree. they are.
                Dan

Comment

saturate much?

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Whoa that last pic is sick man!!

Comment

sorry dan, i was in a kinda rush when i left the last comment. ok, here's my take on things

1) i like alot, good use of the rule of thirds but since we're in the US, we read from left to right. My eyes immediately go to the left, then stroll on over the right where the road is. my eyes follow the road and then there's nothing there. color wise, i like the offset of the red and green and the exposure seems spot on. good idea overall.

2) i have no main point of focus in this shot, it's much too crowded and busy for me. my eyes want to travel over to the blue splash there, but when it does, i'm immediately bored at nothing to look at. i don't know what you're trying to get at in this pic so i'll refrain from saying anything else.

3) the buildings itself are interesting, i'm curious to know what they look like untouched. the silhouettes add a nice touch, but the crop of the banister up top kinda bugs me. the crawfish cafe in the corner is pretty cool too, overall a cool shot, but i'd much rather see it in natural colors.

I think i'm starting to see a trend in your photography dan, and i'll admit, you've got some talent. I'm more of a realist photographer and you're more abstract in a sense, i admire that, i don't think i have the imagination for that just yet. anyway, keep shooting we'll compare notes some other time

-JoeTokyo
                      ________
                      buttsex Webcams
                      Last edited by Gr00v3; 05-12-2011, 11:23 AM.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                      Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Lol, don't know if it's my moniter, but looking at them made my eyes water. ouch.

Where's the epileptic seizure warning?! :p

Comment

Last one looks like one hell of a acid trip.

Cool stuff I say.
                          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

joe my friend. that's exactly the type of feedback im looking for. i do admire your realism in your photography, i always can imagine being where the picture is taken. its real cool. i am going for a touch more processing as i like the effect, but you're right. these ARE overproccessed. catch me on AIM sometime ill shoot you the original of the 3rd one. you'll be suprized its very intense as it was taken. its cool. and i did crop it a little. so maybe ill fuck around with it again. thanks again for the tips. always greatly appreciated.
                            Dan

Comment

Working...
                            X