Exam week~!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exam week~!!

HOLY SHIT!! I just took my finance exam and I have Accounting tomorrow at 9am..... Im running on adderall and all I can seem to focus on is my car!!! Anyone else out there have exams this week?????

Haha I have one tomorrow at 8 and all I wanna do it watch the avengers at mIdnight. Fuck
    Originally posted by blunttech
    r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Finished mine last week!! I couldn't study at all prior to the exams, I couldnt sleep either!
      450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

yesterday i finished two of my finals within 1/2 an hour - got special permission from the professor to take them both because I have him for both classes. I finished his first test (all multiple choice) in about 10 minutes, spent 5 minutes filling in my scantron and correcting a typo on the test, handed the shit in to him and he looked me in the eye and asked "Are you sure you have enough time to finish the second test?"

wtf? srsly we were allowed from 1:30pm - 2:45 to complete the final for the class..who asks if I have enough time to finish another test when I hand the first one in at 1:45?!

I have one portfolio to put together concerning work I've been doing in cardiac rehab during this past semester, one online/open book test to take this weekend. nothing after that

finals week is such a joke, least stressful part of every one of my semesters
        Last edited by imsotyerred; 05-03-2012, 07:29 PM.
        BRUTE

Comment

Finals fucking suck.. Where are yall in school?

Comment

I have an English final and a pre calc final next monday and tuesday.
            I have a shit ton of precalc homeworks to do before then and im doubting i will finish them all.
            this semester was such a fail.
            I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Im so glad I am already finished with the semester, I slacked off to much this semester. Luckily I came out with a 3.0 so I am pretty satisfied.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

damn dude sucks that you have to do aderall

i've got 5 weeks of school left for the year.
                one one hand, im ready for this shit to be over,
                on the other hand, i want to it to take more time, since i will definetaly miss this shit:
                cant be taking part in such fuckery, getting shwasted brahbrah, and bringing bad bitches back to the pad when im living at HOME this summer :(

My next midterms are in 2 weeks, then caluclus midterm II (Which i really need- got a C on the first one..yikes) is right after the biggest rager of the year and then bimmerfest!!
                that sunday after Sun god music fest and bimmerfest is gonna fucking SUCK!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Finished my finals on Tuesday, suckas!
                  "Bayerische Motoren Werke - freude am fahren."

Brandon {Current: 1991 318iS, 2007 328i, 2014 X5 xDrive35d | Past: 1992 525i, 1997 528i, 1999 540i}

Comment

you completely disregarded my last post :( bruh

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

got 7 more weeks left

Patrick - IG:niicknac
                      RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

:pI finished mine 3 weeks ago
                        sigpic

Comment

Fuck yeah, done.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Tuesday and Wednesday for me, damn chemistry and calc II.

Comment

I fucking hate school so much that I chose one of the harder majors, glad I've been done with it. How many more semesters do you guys have?
                              "I wanna see da boat movie"
                              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
                              X