No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL Land Rover thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, mother nature forgot how to Spring yesterday. Went to the store in the Rover. Loved every minute of it.

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Oh Holland! My heart skipped a beat when I scrolled down and saw your Disco.

Om nom-a-lishous.

Comment

Went for a hike on Sunday. Parking was limited.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
            Oh Holland! My heart skipped a beat when I scrolled down and saw your Disco.

Om nom-a-lishous.
            Thanks. Not a bad truck for 2500 bucks. Just found out the AC does work too. The switch is just retarded.
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

My friend just got a G500. Can't wait to go wheeling on some of the fire roads in the Blue Ridge.

Still have to get that P/S return line hooked up, L0L

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                Just found out the AC does work too. The switch is just retarded.
                Let me guess: only 1 of the fan speeds is operating

Comment

Originally posted by quickervicar View Post
                  Let me guess: only 1 of the fan speeds is operating
                  No, it all works great! I just have to keep pushing the switch until it turns on.

Comment

Nice Rover Holland!
                    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Drove this one around for a day. I absolutely get the appeal now.

Its a 2004 with 91K miles

Comment

No, it all works great! I just have to keep pushing the switch until it turns on.
                        Then jam a folded business card on the underside of the switch to make it work all the time. (or, in the case of mine, sometimes) It's classy.
                        Last edited by quickervicar; 04-10-2013, 11:34 AM.

Comment

here's a pic of mine. 93 LWB. I've had it for about a year and a half.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Man mine is leaking some serious oil from these oil cooler lines.

I am going to have to replace sooner than anticipated.
                            1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post

Same with mine. Hear about the oil cooler line fires that plague the NAS D90's and D110's? I'm kinda paranoid about mine now. Thinking about these, just so pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post

I have some leftover SS braided line from my P/S line adventures.

We should make you an AN fitting line.

Comment

Working...
                                X