No announcement yet.

The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just added like 30 more cars to my collection. Found a Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R and r32 Skyline, the red and grey datsuns, red and grey s2ks, 4 white m3 gt2, 3 m3 gt2, 3 white e92 m3s, another silvia s15, a black kenblock fiesta, a porsche gt2 in white. Also a few alternate colors for my muscle sets.

Got this studebaker champ so I can swamp the sweet wheels onto the datsun or one of my 2002s
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Saw the skyline. Wishing I would've gotten it. Might have to go back.
      DENY IGNORANCE!
      Schwarz 325-totaled
      brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
      don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Couldn't buy the sk2. I'd love an s15/14/13, r32/34

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

R32 skyline eh? THat'd be cool!

I picked up a sweet yellow moded FD RX7.
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Show me!

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

almost picked up the blue r32.
              also hid a nice stickered up 350z :P
              theres gonna be a 4th color on the 2002 :D

Comment

It better be a good color without stickers like my loved green.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

same graphics as green and its navy blue
                  Last edited by Pantless Spency; 12-01-2012, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I think I'm heading up to the flea market today to check out the hotwheels guy and see what he's got

***edit***
                    Scored a lances stratos, Porsche 959, skyline 2000gt-x, BMW M roadster, Mercedes C-class race car. The lancia and benz are a part of some first class edition. One from '97 and the other from '02.

Last edited by kwill22; 12-01-2012, 02:49 PM.
                    DENY IGNORANCE!
                    Schwarz 325-totaled
                    brilliantrot 318i-daily

don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Before i even posted up this thread. How many of you was even collecting Hot Wheels lol?

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

That M roadster is gayer than a real Z3 1.9L! That'd be great if they made a legit Mcoupe like all the other cool BMW's made.

Are there two different levels of quality? seams like some are spot on and look great, while others look hella cheap, like it should be sold in a 10 pack at the dollar store.

The Skyline and stratos are dope.

Jason, I've been buying a few here and there for my 3 year old, but when the first time I saw the orange 2002, I've been digging every chance I get!
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Skyline i need it. Stratos i need. 959 is kewl. I want an old school 911

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Yea I've noticed that the the quality on some of them is crappy while others are good. The m roadster is actually completely metal. Nice lil weight to it. I saw a couple older 911's but they looked really cheap and crappy so I passed on those.

I actually started the day I saw this thread. I was in Walmart and saw those 2002's and thought it would be cool to have then I saw this thread later that day and the rest is history. Lol and this hobby is perfect. It's extremely cheaper than all of my other hobbies so my fiancé approves! She even hunts with me
                            DENY IGNORANCE!
                            Schwarz 325-totaled
                            brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

This thread started me back up, i had gotten rid of my collection.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                                Before i even posted up this thread. How many of you was even collecting Hot Wheels lol?
                                I had a huge collection before but I was forced to hand it down to family friends, they were out of box but i can remember some cool ones.

Now Im keeping them in box but yea this got me started because the 2002s were friggin awesome.
                                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X