No announcement yet.

The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My coworker got me these for an early Xmas gift!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1355972200415.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	7148812

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

FARK, have not seen the Celica here in OZ yet.

MUST. HAVE. NOW.

Nor have I seen the blue or the green TWODUBs.

Jason have you tried the duplicolor clear?? Thats what I use and always comes up nice.

I did a matchbox E34 years ago and I just got it out to take a pic and had a lol considering my daily is now an E34 with style 66s, did one in advance!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

E34, repaint, wheels and lowering

W124 Merc, standard and the one i painted, lowered, wheels and front splitter

Minty CSL that I must resist the urge to strip, paint and mod lol

Ford Capri complete with engine conversion lol

A couple more repaint, wheels and ride hide tampering

One of my faves, the old Matchbox Ford Supervan

That once looked like this

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

wow nice cars man!
          pm me if your interested in some 02's :D
          for i am stacked.
          but i think shipping would make it not worth it.

Comment

Thanks!

If we dont get any Celicas or green and blue twodubs I will hit you up,

We pay $2.29-$2.99 for them here. Occasionally a local supermarket (i dont know what you call them, place you buy food lol) has them for 99c and they all look at me strange rifling through the basket picking out all of my faves.

We dont get many Aussie specific cars and usually when we do they are turd boxes that are uninspiring.

This is my fave out of the Aussie cars, XB Falcon coupe (like Eric Banas for anyone who has seen "Love the Beast")

Only have one but as soon as I get another it will get the paint and wheels treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post

Jason have you tried the duplicolor clear?? Thats what I use and always comes up nice.
              Yeah, i've been using the Dupli color clear coat. But it's for wheels though. Seems to dry pretty fast!

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Oh, maybe different between AU and USA,

We get these here that are for people to "touch up" their cars lol

Which is sold as PowerPlus, Dupli-color and Holts but all comes from the same factory and even though its acrylic the clear comes out pretty good "off the gun" (read can :p )

A bit of polish after they are dry and it looks like 2k

Another 2 little tricks I learned was replicating the rivets,

First one is to get pop rivets and cut the head off then glue them on to make them look "factory"

The way I did it before that was to use "quick steel".
                I made a mould on the end of a pen of a Hotwheels shaped rivet by wetting the rivet, putting some quicksteel in the end of the pen then pressing onto the original rivet.
                Once dry, then put some quicksteel in a ball on the old rivet location, a bit of water on the ball and then squish the mould/pen onto the ball which would give the exact hotwheels shaped rivet. I bit time consuming but for ones that I just did a repaint on that were 60s and 70s collectables it was worth making them look original.

Comment

We have regular clear, it's just that i didn't want to buy a new can and i had this can here, and it worked. So i rolled with it lol. Good tip on the rivits!!!

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I want a fucking blue one!!! :hitler:
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

ive got a green 02 i can send you. ill look for anothr celica too, planning on going to walmart tomorrow for some stuff.
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

First I want to thank Jason lol (you will see why further down)

So I did the rounds

Scored my first Celica, I wanted 3. One to keep carded, one for my son and one for me to paint to match my real one in sig pic.

Another 510 (have 4 or 5 now), black E92 M3 and a GT2

And was fucking stoked to find 2 x Blue TwoDubs!

And while searching high and low for a green TwoDub and some more Celicas,

BOOM

Almost fell over!!

Comment

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

What?,!?? I would've been jumping up and down! Cool finds man. I would call that a successful day.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
                            clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

BOOM

Almost fell over!![/QUOTE]

Is this a 2012/2013 model or just something from old stock from previous years?!!!!!

If this is a new model I will be spending the rest of the day search stores!!!!

Comment

Ok fuck it im going out to every store now and looking for that
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X